Chapter 39 | Invitation for dinner

Seeing Y/n eliminate all the male guests, a smile finally appeared in Taehyung's gloomy eyes. He whispered a few words to Spencer. Spencer went forward and said a few words to the host.

The host informed all the crew members and guests, "Mr. Kim wants to invite everyone to dinner tonight."

"I seriously hate this guy..." Zoe curled her lips, "But since there is free food, who am I to say no?"

Y/n was amused by her. "But why does he suddenly decided to give dinner. Isn't he the most busy person here?"

"And also the most faithless person here" Zoe sneered. "I have never seen such a ruthless man like him."

"Who is Miss Zoe talking about?" A low voice sounded. The two of them looked over and saw Taehyung standing beside them.

"That person knows very well" Zoe said back. Y/n reached out to pull her, "Zoe!"

She looked at Taehyung with a fake smile. "Thank you Mr. Kim for spending money."

"Of course!" Taehyung replied. Zoe opened her mouth and wanted to reply back again. Y/n pulled her away and quickly left. When they arrived at the hotel room where Taehyung treated them to dinner, the room was already full of people.

There was an empty seat next to Taehyung, and there was also an empty seat next to Spencer. It was obvious that they did it on purpose. Zoe sneered. She rushed to Taehyung's side. Spencer quickly got up and stopped Zoe, "Miss Zoe, this way please!" Zoe was very annoyed by this.

Although it was normal dinner, the specifications were the best banquet in the hotel. The wine was also the high-grade foreign wine that people normally could not afford to drink. It was very lively for a moment. Taehyung personally picked food for Y/n. Y/n had a forced smile on her face.

"Thank you, Mr. Kim."

She did not touch the food Taehyung gave her. Seeing that she did not move the food he gave her, Taehyung's eyes dimmed. However, he was very good at adjusting his emotions. He immediately raised his glass with a smile. "Let me raise a toast for Miss Y/n!"

"I'm sorry, I don't drink!" Y/n refused. "Today is a good day. Everyone is happy. Miss Y/n, you should also have a drink, right?" Spencer chimed in from the side. Zoe sneered and stood up," Y/n doesn't know how to drink I will drink this glass for Y/n!"

Zoe finished and drank the wine. Taehyung had no choice but to drink the wine in the glass. Zoe herself poured a full glass of wine. "Thank you, Mr. Kim, for your sponsorship. May I ask you to drink these three glass!"

Without giving any reply, Taehyung raised his head and drank three glass in a row. Zoe was a woman, as a man, Taehyung naturally could not fall behind. He also drank three glass of wine in a row.

Spencer's expression was gloomy. It was not like Zoe didn't know that Taehyung can't drink much wine. She did this to stand up for Y/n. He was unhappy, so he raised his glass, "I guess Miss Zoe is a woman who does not admit defeat. I really admire you. May I ask you to drink these three glass!".

Zoe's temper was forthright, and she immediately compared herself with Spencer. Seeing the two of them like this, Y/n was so anxious that she stomped her feet. However, Taehyung looked at them with a smile. He knew very well how good Spencer's alcohol tolerance was.

But what happened next shocked him. Zoe's alcohol tolerance was actually on par with Spencer's. Seeing the two of them drink one glass after another. Y/n became anxious, "Zoe, drink less."

Zoe was not willing to listen. Y/n looked at Taehyung. "Mr. Kim, ask them to drink less."

Taehyung was about to say something when the door of the room was pushed open. A fragrance of Chanel drifted in first. Everyone looked over and saw a beautiful young woman standing at the door.