Chapter 71 | Scalded

This punch hit Taehyung right in the eye. The pain made him let go of Y/n. Y/n was afraid that he would come after her again, so she pushed him hard. Taehyung had just adjusted his body to protect Y/n, but he was pushed hard by Y/n. He fell down and collided with the dining cart

Y/n was shocked when she heard the sound. She looked over and saw Taehyung lying on the ground. The soup feel all over his body.

The waiter was so scared that his face turned pale. He kept apologizing and wanted to help Taehyung.

Y/n was also shocked. The expression on Taehyung's face showed that he was really in pain. She subconsciously reached out, to help Taehyung but a scream came from behind her. Y/n turned around and saw Nabi's face full of fear.

Seeing Nabi, Y/n immediately withdrew her hand and turned around with big strides towards the room. Until the end of the banquet, she didn't see Taehyung come back. Y/n was a little worried and didn't know how he was doing.

After the banquet ended, Jimin was a little drunk. Y/n returned home after she sent him home. On the way, she received a call from Zoe, "Y/n, I am sick and hospitalized. I'm so bored. Can you come and accompany me?"

"I'll be right there." Y/n asked the taxi to turn around and go to the hospital.

Zoe had a serious cold and caused bronchitis. She was in the hospital for treatment. When Y/n arrived, she was playing with her phone. "It seems like you can't even take care of your health properly."

"I'm very bored. It's good that you're here." Zoe put down her phone and started to chat with Y/n. They talked about Taehyung.

"Taehyung actually has a girlfriend outside again. I don't know how Se Mi will feel when she sees the news. It would be exciting watching her face."

Y/n smiled, "I have something even more explosive to tell you. Taehyung's girlfriend seems to be pregnant." She told Zoe what happened tonight.

Zoe laughed," You should treat him like this. If he dares to treat you like this next time, you should break his head!"

After a long talk Zoe said she was hungry and Y/n went to buy supper for her. But she bumped into Nabi in the hospital lobby. Nabi saw Y/n first stunned and then walked over with a smile. "Miss Y/n, you came to visit the patient?"

Y/n did not want to talk to her. She nodded and left. Nabi's voice came from behind. "Taehyung is also here. He is in the VIP ward on the eighth floor."

Y/n ignored her and walked away. When she walked outside, she still felt that it was a little strange. She thought Nabi's words were really funny because Taehyung's hospitalization had nothing to do with her. She felt that Nabi did not need to tell her his ward number at all. Could it be that Nabi thought Y/n was here to see Taehyung?

Why did she think that she was here to see Taehyung? Did she know about Y/n's relationship with Taehyung?

There were very few people who knew about Y/n's relationship with Taehyung in Seoul, Since Taehyung was willing to tell Nabi about their relationship, Nabi must be an important person in his heart.

She felt a little awkward and resisted the discomfort. She went outside to help Zoe buy supper. After Zoe finished eating, she chatted with Zoe for a while. Noah called her. "Mom, why aren't you back yet?" Zoe smiled. "I almost forgot that Noah is still at home. I'm fine. Go back and accompany Noah. Remember to bring me breakfast tomorrow morning."

Y/n smiled and agreed.

The next morning, Y/n cooked medicinal soup for Zoe at home. After seeing the soup with lots of medicinal herbs, Zoe frowned, "I thought that you would prepare other food for me."