Chapter 80 | Meeting Aera

Y/n laid in his arms, her heart filled with happiness. She had led Noah's life all these years, and she had suffered a lot.

It was not that she was strong, but that she could not find someone to rely on. She had been thinking about when she would be able to live a peaceful life. She would give Noah a father who loved him. Now that she finally had a pair of hands holding her tightly, she really did not want to give up.

Nabi thought that she would tell Y/n about Jimin having a fiancée. With Y/n's pride, she would quickly break up with Jimin. So she messaged Y/n from a different number and gave the proof. But the situation was different from what she thought.

Y/n and Jimin did not break up, but their relationship was even closer than before. Because of the intimacy between Y/n and Jimin, Taehyung was dispirited.

Nabi did not know what was wrong. She thought hard for a few days and finally found a way. As Y/n did not want to separate, she should tell Aera this news and let Aera tear them apart.

Nabi thought like this and immediately began to search for Kim Aera's information. Very quickly she found Aera's Facebook account. Nabi immediately left a message to Aera and told her that Jimin had a new girlfriend here.

She also told Aera about Jimin playing the piano with Y/n on the cruise ship, and even about the fact that he proposed Y/n with the ring. After she sent the message. Not long after, Aera sent a message to Nabi, "Are you sure?"

Nabi knew that Aera might not believe it, so she immediately sent a picture of Jimin and Y/n attending the banquet to Aera.

Aera originally thought that it was just a prank, but she did not expect to see the picture.

In the picture, Jimin's face was full of smiles, and Y/n was very gentle, Aera saw this scene and got angry.

She knew Y/n. When Seok Jin and Y/n were dating back then, she had many ideas to insult Y/n.

Now that Y/n actually seduced the man she fancied, she could not bear it. Aera narrowed her eyes. Looks like she had to teach Y/n a lesson. A divorced woman with a child actually dared to seduce her man. She did not know where her confidence came from!

Aera wished that she could immediately run to Seoul to find Y/n and swear her sovereignty. But she also knew that her current identity was awkward. The Park family and Kim family had the idea of a marriage alliance. However, Jimin did not have much interest in her.

It would be very awkward if she suddenly went to find trouble with Y/n, Aera thought for a long time and finally came up with an idea.

Jimin's grandfather liked her, so she had to go and ask old man for a promise.

Aera immediately called Jimin's grandfather and told him about Jimin being together with a divorced woman with a child.

He had heard about this before, but he did not take it to heart. He thought Jimin was just playing around. He would soon get tired of her. Now that he heard Aera mention this, he realized that something was not right.

With Jimin's personality, he would not be interested in anything for long. This woman could actually stayed with him for such a long time. This was obviously not right. He immediately ordered Aera to talk to that woman as Jimin's fiancée, so that she would back off.

With Jimin's grandfather's support. Aera immediately booked a plane ticket to Seoul.

Y/n was very surprised when she received Kim Aera's call. Jimin said that he had nothing to do with Aera, but Aera came to find her. What did this mean? She was not timid. She was not afraid of Aera. So when Aera proposed to have a deep talk with her, Y/n did not object. The two of them met at the coffee shop. There was a traffic jam on the road and Y/n went a little late. When she entered, Aera had already waited for more than ten minutes.