Chapter 62 | Do you really love me

Taehyung never dreamed that she would stay in the countryside Seoul and have a child. If he hadn't forced her like that, she wouldn't have chosen to marry because of this, would she? She hadn't gotten pregnant for three years, but she got pregnant very quickly after leaving him. This was undoubtedly the biggest shock to Taehyung. Because of her infertility, he had read a lot of books about pregnancy. He knew that it wasn't easy for a woman to get pregnant due to stress. Her stress probably came from his mother.

Thinking that it might be because of the huge pressure his mother gave her that Y/n was infertile, Taehyung really wanted to die. He should have brought her out earlier. If he had brought her out earlier, everything would not have been like this. She would definitely have had a lively and cute child with him.

As long as there was a child, the Mi So would not make things difficult for her. But it was already too late to say anything now. It was his fault. It was his hesitation that caused all of this.

Taehyung did not want to go home. He drove to the bar alone. He quietly leaned on the sofa and drank. He heard his phone ringing, but he did not want to answer it at all.

He drank a lot of wine in the bar. In the end, the bartender drove him home.

It was midnight. The lights in the living room were still on because he didn't go home. He didn't answer the phone either. Mi So was worried and kept waiting. Seeing Taehyung holding the door frame and standing at the door, Mi So turned her head and complained, "Taehyung, why did't you answered the phone? Se Mi was waiting for you here for a few hours."

"I didn't ask her to wait!" Taehyung replied impatiently.

"What's wrong? What happened?" Mi So looked at her son.

Taehyung walked to her and sat down. "Mom, do you really love me?"

"What are you talking about? Is there a mother who doesn't love her son?" Mi So replied. She smelled the alcohol and frowned, "Why are you drinking when your stomach is not good?"

Taehyung leaned on the sofa and muttered to himself. "If you really love me, why can't you see how sad I am? Why?"

Without Y/n's three years of pain, He did not believe that his mom could not see it. It was said that if one loved someone, they would love everything about him. He had already given so much to his mother because he loved her. Why could his mother not accept Y/n if she loved him? This was what he wanted to know the most.

"Taehyung, you drank too much!" Mi So did not put his questioning in her heart. Worried that her son would hurt his stomach, she immediately ordered the maid to cook medicinal for Taehyung. After being with his mother for so many years, it was not that he did not know her ability to change the topic. Seeing Mi So ordering the maid loudly, Taehyung struggled to get up and went upstairs..

This night, Y/n was also lying in bed, tossing and turning, unable to sleep. She hated Taehyung, she hated him as much as she loved him. As long as she thought about how he said he loved her and then cheated on her, she could not forgive him.

Thinking about how Taehyung and Se Mi secretly flirted with each other, it was as if her heart had been gouged out. Other than the pain of death, there was also incomparable humiliation. Y/n wished she could kill them.

She was racking her brains to treat infertility and suffered Mi So's humiliation and torture for this, but he had already started to have his child outside.

As long as she thought of Taehyung holding her and comforting her, "I only want you. I don't want the child!" Y/n felt a chill run down her spine.

How shameless was he to lie to her so calmly? Thinking about how heartless he was to her after the matter was exposed, Y/n felt her face turn cold.