Chapter 85 | Y/n's Father

Mi So heard that her son didn't care about getting hit by a car to save Y/n's son. Mi So was shocked. Her son was scalded for Y/n last time. He was now saving her son without caring about his safety. Mi So felt more and more that Y/n was like a disaster. If this continued, Y/n would definitely kill her son.

She had to get Y/n out of Seoul as soon as possible. The faster the better! Jae Sung said that Y/n's house had been burnt and there was no place to stay and she had lost her job. It was the right time to make things worse. She quickly took this opportunity to negotiate with Y/n and make her leave Seoul immediately and get far away from her son. So she called Y/n.

"Mrs. Kim? What do you want?" Y/n felt uncomfortable when she heard Mi So's voice and her tone was very cold.

"I just saw the news and found out that something happened in your family. I am feeling bad for you."

Mi So actually called to express her sympathy. This was really the sun rising from the west. Right now, the person who was most gloating should be her. Y/n did not say anything. She wanted to hear what she would say next.

"Y/n, I know you are in a difficult situation right now. You do not have a house to live in and you do not have a job. You still need to raise your son and take care of your Uncle. It must be very hard. I thought about it and decided to help you."

"Why are you acting like a kind person?"

"Y/n, we were mother-in-law and daughter-in-law after all. You're like this now, I don't feel good either. I'm not born to be ruthless. It's just that my position is different. Just because we're both mothers, Just agree to my request. If you are willing to leave Seoul, I will give you a sum of money. This is money that you will never be able to spend in your lifetime. You don't have to work so hard. Your son will receive the best education. Think about it"

"Now you listen, Seoul is my home. It's a place where I grew up! Why should I leave? Haven't you heard that it's hard for people to leave their hometown? Are the fallen leaves destined to return to the roots? You and your son have been staying in your hometown very well, why did you come to my hometown? Since you are worried about your son, You take him and get the hell out of here. Why the fuck are you forcing me?" Y/n roared at the phone, "Let me tell you. I will stay in Seoul even if I have to beg for food. I will never leave!"

After shouting, she hung up the phone. Her heart was filled with anxiety. Why was she like this?

When Zoe came over at night, Y/n told Zoe what Mi So said. Zoe was also very angry, why is this old witch lingering around?

"Y/n, according to what I said, you should agree to her conditions and let her give you money. In any case, you did not follow her his son. This money is owed to you by their family. It doesn't matter if you want this money."

"I know, but don't want to have anything to do with them. I don't want that at all."

"You're just too strong!" Zoe sighed.

She stayed in the hospital for another week. Y/n felt that her body was fine and she was ready to leave the hospital. The doctor did not let her leave. He said that the city leader had ordered them to take care of you. She had to take care of her body before she could leave the hospital. Her wounds had not fully recovered and she could not be discharged.

Y/n knew that this must have been ordered by Byeong Eun. She had no choice but to return to the ward. It did not take long for her to return to the ward. The door to the ward was pushed open. Taehyung walked in with a thermos in his hand. "Do you feel better today?"

Y/n did not say anything. She just looked at him coldly. Taehyung did not mind. He opened the thermos and poured out the soup. He brought it to Y/n. "Have some soup."