Chapter 66 | Stay Away

By the time the security guard called back, the little man on the couch was gone.

Noah ran to the door of the elevator and pressed a few times. The elevator did not open, so he did not dare to stay. He was afraid that the bad guys would catch up, so he ran towards the gate.

Taehyung drove the car and accidentally glanced at the side. He saw a familiar little figure and was shocked.

Isn't this Y/n's child? Why was he alone on the road?

Taehyung immediately stopped the car and went straight to Noah.

Noah was panting as he ran. Suddenly, a person stood in front of him. "Where are you going? Where's your mother?"

"Uncle!" Noah seemed to have seen his savior. "There are bad guys chasing me over there. I'm scared."

"Don't be afraid. Uncle will protect you."

Y/n turned back after sending the fax. Her son was gone. She thought Noah was playing in another office. "Noah! Noah!"

Y/n panicked when she failed to find Noah. The child was so young. Where would he go? Could he have been carried away?

She hurriedly took the elevator downstairs to look for security. As soon as she entered the elevator, her phone rang. It was Taehyung.

Y/n was not in the mood to answer his call. She hung up the phone without hesitation. Soon, Taehyung called again. She continued to press the button. After a few times like this, Y/n got angry. After she picked up the phone, she shouted fiercely.

"Taehyung, what do you want?"

It was not Taehyung's voice that came from the phone, but Noah's tender voice, "Mumma!"

"Noah? Y/n was surprised.

"Mumma, I'm with uncle."

Y/n hurried out of the elevator and went outside. Taehyung's car was parked on the side of the road. Seeing Y/n come out, Noah poked his head out of the car. "Mumma, I'm here!" Y/n ran to the side of the car with a hint of anger on her face. "Noah, why are you running around? Do you know that you scared Mom just now?"

"Why are you so fierce to the child? The child is not sensible. As a mother, you should take good care of him. Now that you are not able to take good care of him, how can you blame the child?" Taehyung looked at Y/n unhappily. "It was fortunate that I met him just now. If the child was carried away by someone with ulterior motives, I will see what you will do."

"I don't need your fake good intentions!" Y/n retorted back. Taehyung was the one who did not have the right to talk about her. "Mumma, I was wrong. Don't be angry, okay?" Noah immediately apologized when he saw Y/n was angry. "Okay, Mom is not angry. Come down and come with Mom!" Y/n did not want Noah and Taehyung to stay together at all.

Noah was a little reluctant, "Mom, Uncle said he would take us home..."

"Did you forget what mom said? Don't talk to strangers! There are many bad people!"

"Uncle is not a stranger, and uncle is not a bad person!" Noah argued.

Y/n was amazed. Why did Noah have such a strong impression of a stranger? Was it really because blood they are same blood?

She could not let Noah and Taehyung get close, she could not! Y/n's face was cold. "Are you not going to listen to mom?"

"Y/n, are you that afraid of me?" Taehyung looked at Y/n and asked.

"Afraid of you? Why should I be afraid of you?"

"Since you're not afraid of me, why don't you dare to take my car?"