Chapter 55 | Kim Aera

Taehyung strode back into the car and leaned back in his chair. He only cared about her, but it doesn't seem that she cared about him.

It was not easy for her, but she's still living a relaxed and comfortable life. She had Jin and Jimin by her side. Thinking about the endless men by her side, Taehyung felt uncomfortable..

He didn't want to waste time for a woman like this. However, he was not willing to let go of her. A lovely voice echoed in his mind, "I want to take your hand and grow old with you!" He remembered Y/n holding his hand and  promising him, "Y/n, you have promised me and now I won't let you break your promise"

Taehyung thought for a while and took out his phone to call Spencer, "Tell Kim Seok Jin's Grandmother that her precious grandson is hanging out with my woman in Seoul. Ask her what she wants."

"I'll do it right away!" Spencer agreed immediately.

"One more thing, Also tell her that, her future son-in-law, Park Jimin is always pestering his assistant, who has already divorced and that this matter has been spread all over Seoul." Spencer agreed again. Who said women are jealous? Men are more jealous than women. Mr. Kim was going to completely cut off Y/n's relationship line!

After hanging up the phone, Taehyung rubbed his forehead. He finally felt a little better.

He believe that Seok Jin's Grandmother would hate it when she heard that her precious grandson and Y/n were together. When Y/n was not married back then, she did not agree her relationship with Jin, saying that Y/n was not worth the royal family. Now that Y/n is divorced, it is even more impossible. As long as she interfered, Jin, this annoying fellow, would disappear from Seoul very quickly.

As for Jimin, as long as she gave Jimin's grandfather a call, he believed that Park family would immediately make a move. Thinking of this, Taehyung felt happy again.

Y/n and Jin carried Noah and left the river. When they were taking a taxi by the road, they saw people looking at them strangely. Only then did they realize that their faces were covered in mud. They did not care about other people's strange gazes. They stopped a taxi and went home.

Hyun Woo was surprised to see them return. "I thought you guys will not come back for lunch, so I didn't buy anything. I'm going to go buy something to eat. "

"Don't bother. Just cook some noodles." Jin replied.

Y/n nodded. "Uncle, just order some noodles." Jin was not picky about food.

Hyun Woo cooked noodles himself rather than ordering. When Jin and Y/n washed their faces, there were already steaming hot egg noodles on the table. Noah ate half a bowl of noodles and fell asleep.

Y/n carried Noah into the bedroom and put him on the bed. Jin had finished eating and Hyun Woo was cleaning the table. Y/n poured Jin a glass of water and the two of them sat on the sofa and talked. Thinking about how Taehyung looked today. Jin frowned. "What happened to Taehyung today? What a coincidence"

"Who knows? Recently, I feel like a ghost is following me. I've found him here every few days." Y/n replied.

"Is he following you?" Jin suddenly became alert.

"Following me? He shouldn't be that bored. Maybe it's just a coincidence." Y/n answered.

"Looking at him today. I think he hasn't given up on you yet."

"So what if he doesn't give up? It's enough for me to give up on him." Y/n sneered. She was a little angry when she thought about it. "If Noah wasn't here today. I would have thrown a hand full of mud on his face."

Jin frowned. "Y/n, you and Taehyung often meet. He will know about Noah sooner or later. You have to think of a way to deal with him. You can't be as flustered as you are today."