Chapter 36 | Are you here to defend your love?

"I'm telling the truth! Y/n , if you had trusted me a little more, it won't be like this now. And let me tell you, you are not innocent and I am not innocent either. The most innocent person is Se Mi . She has endured everything that she should not have!"

Hearing Taehyung 's evaluation of Se Mi , Y/n immediately became angry.

Innocent? If Taehyung said Se Mi was innocent, then there were no innocent people in the world.

Se Mi clearly knew that Taehyung was her man, but she still came to seduce Taehyung . She was like her slut mother. They were the most despicable women in the world. Taehyung actually spoke up for a slut. He should really love Se Mi , right? She felt a stabbing pain in her heart. She had clearly decided not to be angry or sad about Taehyung 's matter anymore, but she really could not endure it.

"Did you come to me to defend your lover? You seem to have found the wrong person. If you have the ability, go and persuade all the netizens. You shouldn't have come looking for me, because it's useless for you to look for me."

"How can you be so cold-blooded? Are you still the Y/n I know?"

"Just take care of yourself. I have nothing to do with you. To me, you are just my ex husband!"

Taehyung clearly saw the mocking expression on Y/n 's face. The words "ex husband" provoked Taehyung . He reached out and held her chin. "Don't regret it!"

"What do you want?" Y/n was shocked by this ambiguous gesture. Taehyung used to be a decent person. He would not humiliate her in public now, would he? "You will know what I am going to do soon!" He approached her fiercely. Their faces were right in front of their eyes. Y/n was shocked. She reached out to block Taehyung . "Stay away from me!" Taehyung looked at her red face and fluffy lips and felt confused. He actually forgot why he came to find her. He stared at her lips.

In the past, she used this mouth to call him Taehyung over and over again. In the past, she always hugged his neck and stood on her tiptoes to kiss him.

Many memories of the past occupied his mind all at once. A fire suddenly burned in his heart. He held her chin and kissed her directly.

That feeling was too wonderful! He had suppressed his desire for three years. He was like a hungry wolf, kissing her crazily.

Y/n was shocked by his sudden action. She wanted to push him but she could not push him away at all. Taehyung lost his mind. His hand touched her body. Y/n was frightened by his crazy actions. She even felt disgusted. Taehyung and Se Mi must have had sex a lot. In the past, it was fine if she did not know about this. Now that she knew that he had already slept with another woman, she would definitely not allow him to kiss her. Thus, she struggled with all her might. She grabbed and bit him, and even slapped him.

In the past, Y/n had always looked weak and weak in his arms, but now she was extremely fierce. Taehyung 's face had been hit countless times, but he didn't let go. He just kept suppressing her.

Y/n was powerless to break free. She struggled with all her might and bent her legs to kick his private part. Taehyung felt the pain and he let go of her. Y/n took the opportunity to open the car door and escape.

Taehyung was already dizzy from anger. This woman was too cruel. She actually kicked his private part with her leg!

Perhaps he really was wrong, but that was also because he had let Se Mi down. Towards Y/n , he had a clear conscience. He only wanted the family to be peaceful and let Y/n not be tortured by his mother. Why couldn't she experience his difficulties?

Compared to his mistakes, she was even more unforgivable. Why did she treat him like this? Taehyung was very angry. Without thinking, he reached out and grabbed Y/n and dragged her back.