Chapter 75 | Family issues

At 11 PM, Jimin left Y/n's house. He started the car and left. The other car under the shade also left.

Taehyung could not continue like this! The days of waiting for Y/n were too torturous, and it could not change anything. Taehyung drove the car and kept thinking. He had already leaked the news to the Park family. Why hadn't the Park family taken any measures yet?

Did they really plan to let Jimin marry a divorced woman with a child? He thought about it and shook his head. Although Jimin's reputation wasn't good, he had always been doted on by his grandfather. The old man was most particular about the right family. It was impossible for him to agree to their marriage, so what had gone wrong? Taehyung found it strange.

In the old residence of the Park family in America, the old man  was lying on a chair in the garden and basking in the sun. The butler rushed over. "Sir, your son is here is here!"

"Why is he here?" The old man snorted coldly.

The butler said, "He said he is here to talk about the matter of your grandson." The housekeeper naturally meant Jimin. The old man opened his eyes and smiled coldly. "Ask him to get lost!" As soon as he finished speaking, a figure strode over. "Father!"

"Didn't I tell you to get lost?" The old man was in a bad mood. "Don't be angry. I have something to tell you about Jimin." The man had the same facial features as Jimin, but less flamboyant and more refined.

"Speak!" The old man only said one word.

"Jimin has been crossing his limits lately. He is in relationship with his assistant. You should take care of him," the man said.

"What is there to be surprised about?" The old man snorted.

"The problem is that this woman is a divorced woman and has a child." The man reminded.

"What's wrong with a divorced woman? It's much better than a man messing with a married woman!" The old man retorted.

The man's face immediately turned red. "Father!"

"I told you, I'm not your father. Ever since you abandoned your wife and abandoned your son with that disgusting woman, I have never had a son like you. Jimin also did not have a father like you who does not know shame!"

"Father, I can understand that you are angry with me, but you really can't ignore this!" The man continued to persuade him with a red face.

"So now you care about Jimin. Have you cared about him for so many years?" Old man asked. "Why do you need a son when you only have that slut in your eyes?" The old man sneered.

"It's father's fault for not educating the child properly. Since you've already done what you want, don't spout nonsense about my grandson. You don't need to care about Jimin's matter. It's his freedom to be with anyone he likes, as long as she isn't a married woman!"

"Father!"

"Alright, you can go now." The old man chased him away with a cold expression. Seeing that the man didn't seem like he was leaving, he became furious and shouted at the butter standing at the side, "What are you waiting for? Get someone to throw him out immediately!"

Seeing the old man getting angry, the butler had no choice but to step forward. "Sir, you can go. Don't make things difficult for us!"

The man had no choice but to leave.

After the man left, the old man's face was still full of anger. He was extremely angry. "This unfilial son of mine actually has the face to talk about Jimin. If he hadn't done such a shameless thing back then, would Jimin have become like this? My good grandson, have been ruined by him."