Chapter 23 | Fight

When the voice fell, the door was suddenly pushed open, and a deserted voice sounded, "Finn aren't you going too far?"

The voice was so familiar,Y/n looked at the door dizzy, and Taehyung stood at the door with a grim expression in black, watching all this.

The blurred vision gradually became clear, and the familiar face had a cold smile. He just looked at everything in front of him, without the slightest emotion in his eyes.

Y/n closed her eyes in pain. She would rather get killed than let this man see her embarrassed.

"Mr. Kim!" Finn didn't expect that Taehyung would come over suddenly, with a flattering smile on his face. "Why are you here?"

"This is my site!" Taehyung said lightly, "Don't you feel that you owe me an explanation for making trouble on my site?"

Taehyung never liked to be nosy. Finn had insulted other women in front of him before, and he hadn't done anything about it. But what happened to him today? Did he know this woman? Finn subconsciously looked at Y/n, "Mr. Kim do you know her?"

"I don't know!" Taehyung said indifferently.

Finn breathed a sigh of relief, "This woman dared to disrespect me without knowing who I am, so it was necessary to teach her a lesson!"

"It's not my business who you teach a lesson, but don't make trouble in my place!" Taehyung increased his tone.

Finn heard the bad tone. Although he was aggressive, he knew that Taehyung was not something he should provoke, so he stared at Y/n unwillingly, "I am sparing you today but I'll get back to you soon. Wait till I show you what I can do!"

Finn and the two of his men left cursingly, Taehyung looked at Y/n, who was untidy and embarrassed, with a blank face, "Finn has let you go, what are you doing here then?"

Y/n tidied the torn clothes in embarrassment without saying a word, but ignored the front. She gave up tidying up, wiped the blood on her lower lip and walked out. When she walked to Taehyung's side, he said coldly again, " You should be self-aware. If you seduce a man, you must also look at the identity of the other person. I hope you can do it yourself!

Listening to the indifference in that voice, Y/n suddenly felt an anger rising from the bottom of her heart. Raising her hand for a slap in the face. Taehyung never dreamt that Y/n would hit him with a hand, without the slightest dodge...

This slap was so severe that Y/n felt pain in her hand. She left after the slap. Taehyung grabbed her hand, "Ohh, Now you want to go?"

"Let me go!"

With a fierce pain on his face, Taehyung's lips trembled with anger, and the woman who didn't know what was wrong, actually avenged! Is it because he dare not do anything to her?

She really looked at herself too highly, he pulled her into his arms forcefully, reached out his hand to hold her chin, his eyes met, Y/n's eyes were full of hatred, and that hatred stimulated Taehyung.

She even dared to hate him! What face does she have hate him?

Taehyung's pressed hard, and Y/n's chin strated to become blue. She resisted the pain but she couldn't, she kept kicking his leg with her feet. Taehyung didn't feel good, but she didn't stop kicking. He was not planning to let go of her.

"Yo! Where is everyone?" Jimin appeared beside them with a smiling face. He drank too much and was dizzy. Seeing that Y/n was not coming back for a long time, he was worried and hurried out to take a look. After searching all the way, he didn't see Y/n, but saw Taehyung standing there ambiguously with a woman in his arms. So ridiculed.