Chapter 57 | Your Child?

Taehyung opened his eyes and saw Y/n and Noah. Why did Jin leave  the child here when he left? Could it be that this child was not Jin's child? He remembered Y/n saying that she was a single mother when she participated in the blind date program. He instructed Spencer, "Drive the car over and take a look!"

Y/n placed Noah on the seat and ordered a six-inch pizza according to Noah's taste. She ordered two glasses of fruit juice and a snack platter. Noah was very happy and buried his head in his food.

Y/n saw him wolfing down the food with a smile in her eyes. "Slow down. Have a drink. Don't choke!"

"Mom, eat!" Noah noticed Y/n did not move when he was eating the pizza. He held the pizza in his hand to Y/n's mouth.

"I won't eat it! I'll watch you eat it!"

"I want you to eat with me!" Noah insisted. Y/n had to take a bite.

Noah took another bite himself. His small face was full of smiles. "Is it delicious?"

"Yes, it is!"

Taehyung walked into the pizza restaurant and sat down near Y/n and Noah. He ordered a snack platter and a ten-inch pizza.

He was not in the mood to eat, so he had been paying attention to Y/n and Noah's movements. He could hear their conversation clearly.

When he heard Noah call Y/n 'mother', he was shocked. He subconsciously looked at Spencer and found that Spencer was also looking at him. Both of their eyes were filled with surprise. Y/n's voice was so gentle and carried a natural maternal nature. Taehyung looked at her and Noah's back in a daze. He looked very confused. Why did this child call her mother? Did she adopted this child?

Noah's stomach was full. Y/n took him away. They had just walked two steps when a figure suddenly appeared in front of them. Y/n was shocked. Taehyung's eyes were full of inquiry as he stared at Noah. "Your child?"

"Yes!" Y/n answered him. She carried Noah and left with big strides.

When she disappeared, Taehyung was still standing where he was. He had seen very clearly just now that the child looked very similar to her. He had big eyes and long eyelashes. They looked exactly the same.

His heart was in a mess. He had really put in a lot of courage when he asked that question. He only hoped to hear her deny it.

Unfortunately, Y/n did not deny it. She firmly said yes. When Taehyung heard Y/n's answer, he felt his heart drop. It was as if he had lost something. She was already a mother? Wasn't she not able to be a mother? What was going on? Every boy basically looked like their mother. That child inherited 100% of her beauty gene. If he was still suspicious before, after seeing the child's appearance. All his suspicions had been confirmed. That was indeed her child! She had a child with another man!

Taehyung returned to the car blankly. His wife, who was not pregnant for three years, had a beautiful son after the divorce. This was undoubtedly shocking to him!

Y/n hurriedly carried Noah out of the pizza restaurant. They took a taxi home. Her heart was beating fast all the way home.

This child's appearance was an accident. Back then, she had taken so many medicines but was still unable to get pregnant. Her heart was already filled with despair. Later on, she never took medicine again.

The day before Se Mi appeared, she discovered that her menstrual period was delayed by ten days. She carried an unbelievable mentality and went to the pharmacy to buy a premature pregnancy test paper.

The results actually proved that she was pregnant. She could not believe this result at all, so she went to the nearest hospital for a check-up. In the end, she was really pregnant.