Chapter 24 | Compensation

The next morning, Y/n went to the company with a green mark on her face. Jimin’s face also had a green mark. The two couldn’t help laughing at each other. The atmosphere suddenly became much better than before.

During lunch, Jimin took Y/n to the nearest restaurant. This restaurant specialises in Cantonese cuisine. Y/n muttered herself 'Jimin doesn’t like Cantonese cuisine then what is it today?'

Before the two of them sat down to order food, a voice came over, “Oh my days...look how lucky I am to see you dine here!”

Y/n saw Finn and two men staring at her and Jimin. Although Jimin was new to Seoul, he had already wiped out the situation of Seoul very clearly. He recognised Finn at a single glance. So he sneered, “Glad you know that!”

Finn felt insulted and ordered the two attendants “First give this kid a lesson!”

The two sergeants rushed forward. They thought it could be solved easily, but they didn’t expect that Jimin would beat them to  face the ground for several rounds.

Jimin put down two of his followers and rushed towards Finn. Finn panicked, “Do you know who I am? My dad is Director George of Ace Construction, if you dare to move me, I will let you die without a place to die!”

The only answer to him was greet with fists and feet. Finn was beaten with a bruised nose and swollen face. The waiter in the restaurant immediately called the police when he saw the fight, and the police came quickly.

A few people were taken to the police station together. Jimin has always been calm, but Finn is used to being arrogant. He is also stunned in the police station, “Boy, I will kill you. Just wait till I get out!”

Jimin and Finn had a fight and entered the police station. Spencer immediately reported it to Taehyung. "Jimin’s special assistant visited Finn’s house early in the morning to talk about construction then why did he fight with him at noon? Doesn’t he want that place of Ace Construction?”

Taehyung was stunned when he heard the words, “This matter will definitely not be that simple, keep an eye on it!”

George heard that his son was beaten and hurried to the police station. He was taken aback when he saw that it was Jimin who was fighting with his son.

Seeing George coming, Jimin immediately changed his attitude, apologized in a low voice, and also mentioned compensation. Finn was very happy to see Jimin’s intimidation.

George’s son had a blue nose and a swollen face. Don’t even mention how angry he was. Jimin wanted the land of Ace Construction, but now that doesn't seem possible.

Jimin had already planned everything in his mind. Jimin’s special assistant came to Finn's house in the evening, apologized in an excellent manner, and asked someone to bring in a few boxes.

After Su Ho left, George and his wife opened the boxes, and several boxes were filled with money. These boxes were worth millions.

It seems that Jimin has done a good job with this effort, knowing that George likes cash.

However, his money was destined to be squandered. George would not help him with the Ace Construction. He moved the money into the storage room and put it away, but he did not expect that he was about to face a wave.

Y/n  didn’t know that Finn was George’s son until she was in the police station. She felt very uncomfortable when she saw Jimin apologize in a low voice.

Jimin always looked arrogant and dominating in front of her. When did he bow his head to others like this, she knew that he was so low-pitched because of the construction of the city.