Chapter 47 | They Kissed

[Double Update]
[Go and read chapter 46 before reading this]

Taehyung stopped the car as well. He stared at the car in front of him. Before the door opened, he saw Y/n unfasten Jimin's seatbelt. In the past, he was the one helping her unfasten her seatbelt, but now she was helping another man.

It seemed that she liked Jimin very much, and Jimin definitely liked her very much. Otherwise, Jimin would not have hooked up with her after knowing that she was a divorced woman..

Jimin did not have any romantic affairs during this period of time. Taehyung was somewhat jealous of him. Y/n's charm was indeed extraordinary. Back then, she had made him fall in love with her, and now she had made Jimin fall in love with her.

But why didn't they get off the car? What happened next made Taehyung even more unable to accept it. He saw very clearly that when Y/n helped Jimin unfasten his seatbelt, Jimin suddenly hugged Y/n.

The two of them started kissing. They actually started kissing in the car! Taehyung felt his heart stopped for a moment.

This was definitely not the first time they were like this. How far did their relationship progressed? Did they slept together?

The answer was obvious. Whenever he thought of Y/n moaning under Jimin, he felt as if a fire was burning in his heart

He could not bear it any longer, so he started the car and left.

Y/n did not expect Jimin to suddenly take action. By the time she reacted, she was already tightly controlled by him. Jimin kissed her.

He was so fierce. He did not look like a drunk person at all. Y/n struggled weakly but Jimin's kissing technique was very good.

Jimin quickly took the initiative. After an unknown amount of time, she heard his suppressed breathing and Y/n regained some rationality. It just so happened that Jimin's arms around her also relaxed. She took the opportunity to push him away.

"I... Y/n..." Before Jimin could finish his words, Y/n gave him a stap and then she opened the car door and ran.

__________________________________

This is chapter is indeed short...but thought you guys need some spice up with Jimin.

Don't forget to vote and comment your opinion