Chapter 41 | Almost Raped

Jimin was in a bad mood since he got to know Y/n selected a man in the show. Especially when he saw Y/n smiling and answering Dae Seong's call, he felt even worse. Because he was in a bad mood, he started to go crazy again and again, trying his best to torture Y/n.

Even Su Ho could not stand it anymore and secretly advised Y/n, "Bear with it for a few days, Mr. Park doesn't seem to be in good mood recently."

Jimin did not return to normal very quickly. A week had passed and he still did not have a good relationship with Y/n. As long as Y/n picked up Dae Seong's phone, he would go crazy for a while. Y/n naturally did not care about Jimin's actions.

Zoe did not think highly of Dae Seong in the beginning but after she met him a few times, she found that Dae Seong was good person. He was gentle and considerate and she also praised Y/n's choice.

Y/n's uncle also had a very good impression of Dae Seong. The people around him all had a good impression of Dae Seong. Y/n relaxed and started to officially interact with Dae Seong.

They were the same as normal lovers. They would go out to eat and watch movies. There was nothing wrong with Dae Seong. Y/n began to feel relieved. She planned to bring Noah back after a while. As long as Noah liked Dae Seong, their matters could be brought up on the agenda.

On this day, when Y/n and Dae Seong were having dinner together, he said that the next day was his friend's birthday and wanted to invite Y/n to join him. Y/n knew that Dae Seong wanted to introduce her to his friends, so she thought about it and agreed.

She got up the next morning and started to drizzle. When she was about to get off work, Dae Seong called and said that he was waiting for her downstairs.

Y/n saw that it was about time and packed her things to leave, but Jimin started to go crazy and forced Y/n to stay for more than an hour. Until there was nothing else that could be assigned. Only then did he let her leave,

Y/n hurried out of the company. Dae Seong had been waiting downstairs for more than an hour. Y/n had an apologetic look on her face, but Dae Seong was not unhappy at all. He even said that it was because of work, so it had nothing to do with her.

Y/n was very touched when she saw how considerate and generous he was. Dae Seong started the car and told Y/n that his friend's house was about an hour away from the city. He took out some snacks and drinks for Y/n to eat first. Y/n also felt hungry so she took the snacks and drinks and started to eat. As the two of them talked along the way. Y/n gradually started to feel sleepy. She rubbed her eyes and wanted to raise her spirits, but she felt very sleepy. Dae Seong said gently, "You are too tired. Sleep for a while first. When we get there, I will wake you up."

Y/n knew it was rude to do this, but she was too sleepy. She could not hear what Dae Seong said later.

When she woke up, she heard the sound of rain. Y/n opened her eyes and found that she was lying on the bed. The room was very dark. She struggled and found that her limbs were weak.

Her memory began to recover. Didn't she and Dae Seong attend their friends' birthday? Then why is she here?

Could it be that this was Dae Seong's friend's home? But where was Dae Seong?

"Dae Seong!" She called out.

Y/n did not hear any response. She called out a few more times and the door was pushed open. A few unfamiliar men appeared in front of Y/n. "You're awake?"

"Who are you? Where is Dae Seong?" Y/n was shocked when she saw the stranger. "Who we are is not important. What is important is that you are our guest tonight." One of the men said gloomily, "You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. It is a pity to use you to film an porn video!"