Chapter 9 | Accident

Lee Byeong Eun suddenly let go of Y/n's hand, and the two turned their heads and saw that Jimin is standing behind them.

Seeing Lee Byeong Eun, Jimin was stunned for a moment: "Secretary Lee?"

"Mr. Park!" Byeong Eun smiled awkwardly.

Only for a moment, Jimin followed up with a smile: "Why did the secretary hold my assistant's hand for? Harassment?"

"Assistant?" Byeong Eun looked at Jimin in surprise, then at his daughter. "Y/n, are you working with Jimin?"

"Y/n? Isn't it affectionate? Mr. Lee my assistant is young enough to be your daughter, right? Besides, she doesn't look good, so don't make the wrong idea! It's not good to make a show!" Jimin didn't give the slightest face, and while talking, he dragged Y/n to his side.

"Wrong idea? Provoked a show?" Byeong Eun suddenly reacted, Jimin misunderstood the relationship between him and Y/n?

Seeing Jimin guarding his daughter, he didn't feel angry at all. Instead, he laughed. Jimin was a handsome man and was the owner of Diamond Group. If he could be with his daughter...

It's not the time to explain his relationship with Y/n. Byeong Eun looked at Jimin with a meaningful smile: "Mr. Park, I'll take a step if something happens today. Let's make an appointment next time!"

Watching Byeong Eun leave Jimin's face a little gloomy, he let go of Y/n's hand in disgust: "Are you a fool? It's good to be held by an old man in the crowd, isn't it?"

"No!"

"No? You know it's not? I'm saying something Y/n, do you think men are going crazy for you? You are so hungry that you even hook up with old men?"

Jimin's mouth was poisonous enough, and Y/n smiled bitterly, "Mr. Park it's not like you think."

"It's better not what I thought. As my assistant you have to pay attention to the influence and keep yourself clean, otherwise I will fire you!"

"Got it! There won't be another time!"

Jimin felt a lot more comfortable seeing her acting as a consolation. "You don't have to go to the party in the evening. Go back and rest early. I have something for you to do tomorrow. By the way, fix an appointment with Laurel!"

"Yes!" Jimin showed compassion to let her go back to rest. It was an unprecedented good thing for Y/n. She called Laurel to make an appointment and went home.

Y/n's uncle is in poor health and has always been weak and sickly. When Y/n returned home, she turned to the vegetable market. She bought fish, shrimp and chicken, and few things to supplement her uncle's body.

Carrying the purchased vegetables out of the market, a car rushed out of the diagonal thorn across the road, and Y/n couldn't dodge and was knocked to the ground.

The palms and legs were worn out, and her body hurts. She tried to stand up, but she couldn't use her strength. The door opened when she touched the ground, and the driver got out of the car: "You haven't got hurt, right?"

"I'm standing..." Y/n paused after only saying two words.

The driver who was driving also looked at her with surprise: "Young...Madam!"

"What young lady? This woman has nothing to do with Taehyung, what are you saying nonsense?" A arrogant voice sounded.

Kim Mi So, Taehyung's Mom, who was sitting in the back of the car, got out of the car and walked over. Looking at Y/n on the ground, she didn't have the slightest sympathy on her face. She just sneered, "Y/n, did you mean it? Do you want to hook up with Taehyung this bad? Can't you stop using this method to attract his attention? All I want to say that is your tricks are too low-level.

Y/n was extremely angry: "Mrs. Kim, are you really silly?"

"I'm scornful? Didn't you use this method to seduce Taehyung? Now you heard that Taehyung is going to be engaged to Se Mi you can't sit still? Want to come out again?"

Y/n stared at Mi So with contempt. She and Taehyung had been married for three years almost. Y/n used to be her daughter-in-law. Mi So was an elder and she couldn't bear Y/n that time. But now Y/n is divorced and unfamiliar. Why should she endure his mother's unreasonableness?

Y/n sneered: "Don't worry, it's enough to meet a s*umbag like Taehyung once. I will not want to have any relationship with him unless I have a brain disease!"

Y/n used to be the only one who allowed her to beat and scold her and never retorted it, but today she dared to scold her precious son in front of her. Mi So slapped her in the face.

Y/n was struggling to stand up, but the slap knocked her to the ground again.

People watching the excitement around saw Mi So bullying people like this and couldn't stand it anymore, and they all accused Mi So: "Why is this person like this? It is so rampant after hitting someone? Call the police!"

Pov: Me standing somewhere as the crowd member.

Yeah!!! Exactly!!! Call the police!!!But send y/n to the hospital first!!!🥺

__________________________________

Don't forget to vote and comment your opinion