Chapter 28 | Fake

When Se Mi's father just returned home in the evening, Su Jin greeted him with a smile, "You're back honey!"

Lee Byeong Eun nodded and walked to the sofa to sit down. Su Jin told Se Mi: "Se Mi make tea for your father."

She followed Byeong and sat down, "I heard that Y/n is back?"

Byeong Eun nodded, "Yes, Y/n is back!"

Su Jin didn't expect Byeong Eun to have seen Y/n. The simple thought of that was making her worried . Y/n disappeared for a few years and suddenly appeared. It would certainly not be that simple. Thinking of her, she tentatively asked, "Then why don't you bring her home? That child has suffered so much! We should care about her." Su Jin acted like she care for Y/n like her real mother.

"The timing is wrong, Y/n still has a deep grievance against me! She's unwilling to forgive me!" Byeong Eun sighed. "It's all my fault. I didn't consider it well at that time. Not only did Se Mi suffer, but Y/n also suffered!"

Seeing Byeong Eun mentioning the original incident, Su Jin also sighed: "We were also thinking for Y/n's good at the beginning, where did something like that happen? Honey should we go to Y/n and explain it to her personally!"

"Y/n's is very stubborn, it's useless to go to her and explain!"

What this meant was that Y/n did not intend to forgive her father, and Su Jin breathed a sigh of relief, "What should I do? I'm still concerned that she is alone now?"

"We should take this matter slowly!" Byeong Eun sighed, "Su Jin, if she's willing to come back, you have to be kind to her, even if she looks down upon you, you have to endure it."

"I know, Don't worry honey. She's my daughter too."

"Se Mi you too." Byeong Eun looked at Se Mi, "You have to be good to Y/n. If she is angry, you can let her out. Don't argue with her with what she wants."

"Dad, I will." Se Mi also replied cleverly.

Su Jin glanced at her daughter and looked at her husband, "What about the engagement ceremony of Se Mi and Taehyung?"

"I will discuss with Mrs. Kim!" Byeong Eun replied.

Su Jin was obviously relieved, "I'm afraid Y/n still feels uncomfortable. Although whatever happened in past, Se Mi is indeed with Taehyung now..."

"This incident is not Se Mi's fault. It's all my fault when you say it." Byeong Eun sighed, "I will explain this matter slowly to Y/n in the future. Now you just have to remember not to provoke her."

"Don't worry, Se Mi and I will never provoke Y/n."

Su Jin's guarantee made Byeong Eun very satisfied, "In addition to not provoke her, there is one more thing I have to make clear to you. After Se Mi and Taehyung get married, I will leave all the property of this family to Y/n, which is regarded as compensation."

"I don't mind honey, it's your hard earned property and it's real owner is also Y/n. You can give her all you want, and Se Mi will never fight with Y/n." Su Jin promised. The family's fortunes were nothing compared to Taehyung's, and only a fool like Y/n would give up Taehyung.

"Dad, I just want to be called as her little sister and don't want anything else." Se Mi also stated. Byeong Eun was very satisfied with the understanding of his wife and daughter.

"As long as Dad and sister are happy, everything is worth it." Se Mi looked like she's giving up her life and happiness. Byeong Eun was even more moved, "Dad, you should talk to Taehyung and Aunt Mi So. It will be good thing that both of our parents meet to discuss the engagement!"