Chapter 14 | Kidney Source

Y/n packed up her things and went back to the hospital. She took out the information Zoe gave her and started to look carefully. This reality match show is similar to the popular domestic dating show If You Are the One and the American dating show Bachelor.

Twenty-five women of various occupations and ages stood on the stage, but they all appeared wearing masks. They explained their hobbies, characters, beliefs, and their views on love, marriage and family one by one, and then sat down. The male guest below selects the female guest on the stage for the first call.

If the female guest is interested in the male guest below, ask three questions to the male guest. If the male guest's answer satisfies the female guest, the female guest can take off the mask and proceed to the next step. Otherwise, there is no need to take off the mask.

Y/n finally understood why Zoe said that the money was easy to earn. She was just running the hall, so naturally she would not be interested in the male guests in the audience, and naturally she didn't need to take off her mask.

It seemed that she wouldn't be able to earn the money. She picked up the phone and called Zoe, "I read the information."

"How is it?"

"looks great!"

"It's really good. If you don't make a profit, you just make the first period of money. If it gets famous you'll get more money" Zoe was confident, "I gaurentee you, The sponsors I have got are all top companies. By the way, the person surnamed Kim also agreed to sponsor. You and the person surnamed Kim have been together for these years. You should know him well. What he like and all. It'll be easy for you to make money then."

This is the truth, Taehyung's vision of making money is not overshadowed. It's just that Y/n was hesitant after hearing that Taehyung also sponsored. She didn't want to get involved with Taehyung at all. Zoe naturally guessed Y/n's Mind , "Don't worry, Taehyung won't have time to follow such a show."

Zoe was right. She is poor and earning nothing. If there is such a chance, why not do it. She gritted her teeth and said, "Zoe, I will take this show!"

"That's right." Zoe did not expect that she would agree so readily, "You come over tomorrow and sign the contract first."

That's what happened, and Y/n rushed to the TV station the next morning to sign the contract. The first episode of the reality show blind date program will be recorded for 20 times. She can make a lots of money if there is no accident. By then, the medical expenses of the uncle will be reduced, but the kidney source is a problem.

The doctor said that uncle's condition could not be delayed and that the source of the kidney must be found as soon as possible. She had no way to find the source of the kidney.

Y/n thought about going back to the hospital, and unexpectedly ran into Jimin at the gate of the hospital, and Jimin greeted her again when he saw her eyes glowing.

"Y/n, why are you here? Sick?"

"Does it have anything to do with you?

"It doesn't matter. You are my assistant. The boss cares about the assistant. Come. If you feel unwell, I will accompany you to the doctor."

While taking, he stretched out his hand to pull Y/n, and she threw it away: "What are you doing with your hands?"

"I'm kind to help you? Obedient!"

Y/n was angry when he saw his rogue appearance, "Jimin I'm telling you again, I have resigned, if you harass me like this, don't blame me!"

"What do you want?"

"I'll go and break the ugly things about your playing with women, Mr. Park doesn't care about this right? When the time comes..."

These words changed Jimin's face suddenly, and Y/n pushed him away and strode straight to the inpatient department.

Jimin stood in front of car, and he pulled the door to get into the car. When starting the car, he picked up his mobile phone and called assistant Su Ho: "Go and check what Y/n is doing in the hospital. The sooner the better. !"

Su Ho moved quickly, and the results were found within a few hours. Hearing that Y/n's uncle Kang Hyun Woo was hospitalized and needed a kidney transplant, Jimin frowned and picked up the phone to call Y/n.

The phone was broken in the past, he continued to dial, more than ten times, and finally answered on the other end, Y/n said coldly, "Jimin, what are you going to do?"

"Give you half an hour to meet me at the Hotel, otherwise..."

"Your brain is convulsed, right?" Y/n interrupt him angrily.

"If you don't want your uncle's kidney source, Tell me then!"

These words made Y/n soften suddenly: "Mr. Park, do you really have a kidney source?"

"What did you say? I'll give you half an hour, hurry up!" The phone snapped and hung up.

I'm also trying to make YouTube videos... I'll share the link with you in few days....
+
I made that YouTube Channel with my friend but we forgot the password...even one of the video got more than 35k views😭

__________________________________

Don't forget to vote and comment your opinion