Chapter 33 | Outstanding single man

Y/n was looking forward to this man at first. But when Y/n heard the host say Park Jimin, she was dumbfounded.

Why did Jimin also come to participate in this program? The key was that Y/n had always thought that Jimin was an in-and-out playboy. Y/n had never heard of such gimmicks as mentioned by the host.

While Y/n was thinking, Jimin appeared on the stage dressed in casual clothes. He was already handsome and sunny to begin with. His appearance attracted everyone's attention.

Y/n heard the female guests on the left and right exclaiming. "Jimin is tall and handsome, and he is rich!"

It was more like Jimin was a playboy. Y/n did not think much of it. If she let these girls know about Jimin's love affair, "I think these girls would be amazed!" Y/n thought in her heart and saw Jimin, who was usually smiling and carefree while taking a seat. Y/n was used to seeing Jimin smiling at her in the office. She was used to seeing his Lustful looks in the wind and moon venue. When she saw Jimin sitting in front of her so seriously. Y/n suddenly felt very uncomfortable.

Because of Jimin's appearance, the circle of male guests beside him was eclipsed. Everyone's eyes were focused on Jimin. The female guests who were slightly more beautiful on the stage began to rub their fists and palms. They could not let Jimin choose them directly. They could show their bodies, reveal their pure white skin, and use a gentle and seductive voice to seduce them.

All of a sudden, all the female guests on the stage, except Y/n, began to deliberately display their charm. The corner of Jimin's mouth slightly raised as he slowly looked at female guest number one.

As Jimin looked at the number one female guest, the hearts of the audience, the host, and even the female guest on stage began to beat intensely. The number one female guest was a female model who was somewhat famous in the modeling world. Her figure was extremely hot.

Female guest number one was specially invited by the television station to participate in the program. During the first episode, there were twenty-five male guests who went on stage to present flowers to her. For a moment, she became famous and became a hot topic of discussion on the Internet.

How could the people who worked hard in the modeling industry not know Jimin? The moment she saw Jimin appear, she actually had an inexplicable thought. Could it be that Jimin came here specifically for her?

It must be so. Female guest number one heard that Jimin liked tall, hot, and pretty women. She had all these things. When Jimin's gaze first landed on her, she was overjoyed.

But soon, the joy of female guest number one disappeared because Jimin's eyes fell on number two. Although number two's body was not as hot as number one's, she was pretty and her voice was as soft as water. Female guest number two became excited when she saw Jimin looking at her.

However, number two was only excited for a moment. Jimin's eyes immediately swept over her and landed on number four. Number three wanted to show off. She immediately lost her cool like a deflated ball.

Jimin's gaze landed on Number Four. The corner of his mouth curled upwards. His pretty peach blossom eyes gave her a flirtatious look. Number Four almost couldn't breathe. Y/n saw all of this with her own eyes. She was extremely unhappy in her heart. It was clearly a blind date program, but Jimin made it seem like he was choosing a concubine. What was Jimin doing here? What on earth was he trying to do?

While Y/n was thinking Jimin suddenly picked up the rose in front of him and stood up. His actions made everyone gasp. Could it be that Jimin had taken a fancy to number four?

Although number four did not have the figure of number one or the charm of number two, she was pure and charming. Her education was very high and she was the manager of a large foreign company's public relations department. Naturally, she had heard of Jimin before. Seeing that Jimin threw a flirtatious glance at her and then came up with the rose, she was careful not to feel her liver jump.