Chapter 58 | Kissed at party

[Double Update]
[Go and read chapter 57 before reading this]

Jimin and Taehyung greeted each in a friendly manner. After all, they were people who has great image in the business world. Who would think they were fighting like a cat and dog in the restaurant few days ago.

Y/n felt disgusted when she saw their polite greetings and the fake smiles on their faces.

In front of people, Se Mi had always ignored Y/n. The so-called sister title would only appear when there was no one around her. So when she saw Y/n and Jimin come over, she only nodded politely but Y/n had an indifferent expression and did not take her seriously at all.

The people who attended tonight were all reputable people. Y/n was only a small assistant and she was so beautiful, so she naturally became the target of exclusion.

"Hey look there, wasn't she the only divorced woman on that dating show?" A wealthy lady talked of Y/n getting into the blind date program.

"Yes, yes! I also remember, Mr. Jimin participating in that blind date program because of her."

"Yes, and she rejected him back then. I remember very well. "

"Since she rejected him, why is she with him now? I think I remember her leaving with another ordinary-looking man."

"Nowadays, many people do whatever they can to become famous. It seems like she wants to use him to make herself famous."

"The world is filling with shameless. People nowadays can do anything to become famous. Look at her. She doesn't seem to be wealthy at all. She doesn't even have any manners at all"

"Yes! Mr. Jimin brought such kind of person here. Doesn't he find it embarrassing?"

Three women meeting at the same time would cause conflict, not to mention that there were more than three women here. When the women here saw Y/n as beautiful as a goddess, they were jealous, so they started saying anything.

Y/n turned a blind eye to these malicious attacks. Compared to the unbearable past that she had experienced before, verbal attacks were simply too child's play.

Jimin naturally heard those unpleasant words as well. He stopped chatting with a boss and looked at the two women who were busy discussing, "Isn't this Mrs. Baek and Mrs. Ye?"

The two women did not expect Jimin to take the initiative to greet them, so they both smiled politely. "Mr. Park!"

"Last week, I saw Mr. Baek bring a girl in her twenties to dinner. Is that your daughter?" Jimin smiled. Mrs. Baek's expression changed. What daughter? She must her husband's girlfriend. She couldn't find a reason to be angry. She could only remain silent in embarrassment.

Jimin acted like he didn't see her embarrassment. "Your daughter is really pretty!"

Jimin was famous for protecting his own people. No matter how stupid the two old women were, they knew that he was fighting for Y/n. The other lady surnamed Ye wanted to leave when she saw that the situation was not good. Jimin would not let her get away easily. "Congratulations to Mrs. Ye for having a son! When is his birthday? I will definitely participate when the time comes!"

Mrs. Ye's face instantly turned red. What son? That was the son of mistress that her husband raised outside. She really wanted to strangle him!

Mr. Baek and Mr. Ye also noticed that something was wrong. Jimin had always been someone who would not provoke others unless they provoked him. Today, he was going to say something worst about them in such an occasion. It must be the two bitches who offended him. The two of them were filled with hatred as they glared at their wives at the same time.