LIFE OF THE MARAUDERS

Okay, this isn't technically a oneshot but it's the same source of entertainment.

I thought of these imagine scenarios in my head after a request from anonymous. Slight inspo from Pinterest :)

HARRY (Not to do with the main title, but part of the request)

Imagine twelve-year-old Harry not even knowing how awful his childhood with the Dursleys was until he arrived at the burrow with the Weasleys.

Imagine him seeing Percy asleep with a book on his lap and being baffled that a kid might feel comfortable enough in his own home to be so vulnerable in the living room.

Imagine Molly coming up to the attic to say goodnight to Ron & Harry and Harry glancing at Ron when he heard the footsteps because Harry was trying to figure out what they had done wrong.

Imagine him asking Geroge who does all the house chores and thinking it's a joke when George answers, "We all do."

Imagine Ginny pestering Arthur with questions on the daily prophet and Harry trying to discreetly give her looks to stop it! but then Mr. Weasley looks up and patiently answers every single one.

Imagine Bill popping in for a visit one eveing and Harry being absolutely gobsmacked when Bill stops to chat with him.

Imagine Molly burning food on the stove by accident and throwing it away. Imagine Harry then offhandedly mentioning to Ron, "She could've give that to me- it's what I'm given at home when the food messes up," and not even knowing why Ron is looking at him completely horrified.

Imagine Harry seeing what a normal, functioning family looks like and realising the absense of love in his own life. 

Okay this was a bit sad :(

THE HOGWARTS OWLERY

Owl 1 - I just delivered some sweets! The boy looked so happy when I dropped them off!!

Owl 2 - I just delivered news to my owner that her little brother just displayed his first case of accidental magic!!

Hedwig - Oh, that's nice... I just delivered a message to an inncent escaped prisoner who was disguised as a dog that detailed plans for destroying the most evil wizard this world has ever known!!!!!!

Owl 1 - . . .

Owl 2 - . . .

Hedwig - Hoot hoot, bitches <33

THE POTTER HOUEHOLD & SIRIUS

Please don't try to unconvinve me that whole family arguments didn't happen over the fact James had the messiest hair and refused to use the Sleekeazy potion despite the fact his father invented it~

Imagine- Sirius has moved in with the Potters and they're all getting ready for a formal event...

"James Fleamont Potter, how does it reflect on your father if you show up to such a formal even with your hair looking like a birds nest was built and lived in on your head?" Euphemia Potter lectured firmly to her stubborn son.

James scoffed, "Birds nest? Bird's nest?!  Un-bloody-believable! This, my mother dearest, I will have you know is a little something called tousled! Yeah! So, that's t-o-u-"

"I know how to spell it, James," Euphemia muttered exhaustedly, rubbing a hand over her face. "I just need you to put two drops! That's all that's needed... you know the slogan!- Two drops tames the most bothersome barnet!"