REMUS LUPIN ~ The Potters pt.2

Mention of drugs but the scene it's described in is not anything absolutely terrible

"Love, no no no! That's not magical smoke! It's a little something called weed and your parents would kill me if you had it!"

THE POTTERS

You walked hand in hand with Remus around the streets of London. The two of you had hidden the broom somewhere discreet and were now walking around the crowded place.

"REMUS!" you shrieked. You had just seen one of London's famous crepe restaurants and, best of all, there was a TINY QUEUE!!

He turned to you worriedly, thinking something was wrong.

"Yes, love? What is it? Are you hurt?" he asked frantically.

Awh

"No!" you grinned excitedly, "That famous crepe restaurant... there's no queue!"

He rolled his eyes and you looked at him desperately, "Pleeeeease?"

"Fine."

You laughed happily and ran towards the place before the queue had a chance to get longer.

After you had paid and eaten your crepes, you walked hand in hand with Remus, not really knowing where you were going or why.

After some time, you passed a pub with a number of drunk men and women A few men looked at you and wolfwhistled, causing Remus grip to tighten around your hand in anger.

You yelped and he immediately gasped, wide eyed, before letting go of your hand, "Shit, sorry, darling," he apologised constantly.

You put a hand on his chest, "Remus, don't worry about those men. They're drunk dingbats who need to get a life instead of drowning their sorrows in alcohol!"

You raised your voice on the last sentence, earning a scowl from the men and then the result of you flipping them of.

---

A while later, you and Remus were walking down and darker area- it looked quite sketchy so Remus' hand was wrapped around your waist protectively. Later, you came face to face with a group of boys- they all looked around your age.

"Hey," one of them smirked, smoke coming out of their mouth. You frowned lightly when you then saw another boy sticking something up there nose.

You were suddenly curious what they were doing and were not one to talk to strangers (especially in such a sketchy place) but curiosity got the better of you.

You pointed at one of the boys who was sticking something up there nose, "What is that?"

"Do you want some?" the boy raised a brow at you.

You turned to Remus, grinning, "Love, look! They have magical smoke! Let's try it!"

You whisper shouted but Remus looked at you frantically, whispering to you, "No, Olivia, we-"

"But, Remus!"

You didn't listen and rushed to the boys, wanting to try magical smoke.

You obviously had no idea that the boys were tyring to get you high and stoned but Remus, being half muggle, did.

"Love, no no no! That's not magical smoke! It's a little something called weed and your parents would kill me if you had it!" he said desperately.

Just as you were about to put the thing in your nose, Remus grabbed your hand, causing you to drop it and dragged you away quickly.

Once you were out of the sketchy place, you pouted to Remus, "I wanted to have that magical smoke!"