SIRIUS BLACK ~ Getting Back What You Lost

Request from anonymous so ty for the request! :) character's name is Eliza Delacour by request :)

"No, I wasn't sleeping- why would I be sleeping? It's the only logical explanation that I was giving myself a self-taught lesson on how to die."

GETTING BACK WHAT YOU LOST

Third year

"Sirius Black."

"What?"

"Date me."

"No."

You sighed. You wanted nothing more than to go out with Sirius Black. Yes, you understood, it was third year- you were 14 but you still wanted him.

Sirius Black was insanely attractive, funny, stupid and an idiotic dumbass... The whole Damn. Package.

Sirius showed no interest whatsoever, though.

Someday.

Fourth year

"Hello, gorgeous," you said sitting beside Sirius.

"Not interested."

"Bu-"

"Not interested."

"Hmph."

"You can-"

"Humph all you want- I know the drill, Mr Girl," you sighed, finishing off the sentencce you knew all too well.

"Then stop."

"Nope."

Merlin... you thought this was the year. You'll try again in a few days.

A few days later, you walked up to Sirius in the Dining Hall and before you even got the chance to open your mouth, he spoke.

"You know the answer-"

"Merlin-"

"I know your obsessed with me."

"Well, duh. Everyone is-" you started. "Just one date! That's all I'm asking for!"

"I'm busy."

"Doing what?"

"Homework."

"I have no faith in that whatsoever."

"Okay, let's play a game," Sirius suddenly started smirking.

"Go on..."

"It's called 'you tell me when you're available so that I can make sure I'm busy'."

You frowned, "You know what? Fine."

"Hurrah!"

"Oh hush."

Fifth year

Ever since your conversation with Sirius at dinner in fourth year, you stopped liking him. In all honesty, though, there was the tiniest part deep, deep down inside of you that still liked him. Otherwise, you had completely gotten rid off your crush... you think.

You had on and off relationships with people... you weren't a player obviously- you just did it to make sure you didn't like Sirius all over again.

---

You sat down in the Great Hall with Lily and Marlene, talking and laughing. Soon, Sirius came up to you and started speaking.

"Delacour, for whenever you ask me, the answer is no," he spoke.