(2)

One thing Flo hated the most, was school. The nuns weren't exactly the nicest, always forming punishments on the girls when they "misbehaved".

Flo believed that they just willingly chose girls they didn't like, and used their sick fantasies of hurting children upon them.

Florence was sitting at her dresser, brushing her hair. She had of course got into trouble after her father was in formed of Tillie and her own actions. Her punishment was, she had to work at the shop on her days off and at the weekend for the next month.

"You ready". Daniel said, a wide smile on his face as he stood in the door way. Daniel was ten years old and the light of Florence's life. Just like herself he had beautiful auburn hair and a freckled face. Florence was extremely jealous of her younger brother, who had big green eyes.

"Let's go". She said, her hand out waiting for him to grab it. There father had already left for work, so it was just the two of them.

Florence smiled as Daniel told her a story, his innocent manor would light up anyone's day.

"Florence". Someone shouted.

Flo turned around and smiled widely when she saw Tillie and their best friend Edward rushing towards them. Daniel, her little brother smiled widely and started to wave when he saw them approaching them.

Flo let go of his hand and smiled as he rushed towards them, her heart bursting with love as they both hugged him. "How's my favourite Boswell doing?" Eddie asked Daniel, causing the young boy to giggle.

Flo rolled her eyes and wrapped her arms around Eddie, a small sigh escaping her lips. "Missed you". She whispered.

Eddie and Flo had been best friends since the day they met when they were both five. Everyone used to say that Flo would end up dating Eddie, something that would never happen. Because of the people that were around them, and the time it was, he couldn't be himself. He wanted to save up all the money he could, to move to London. Eddie had come out as homosexual to Flo and Tillie, two years ago.

They still loved their friend the same as they did before, helping him out when he was going on dates with boys, covering for him with his parents. Then there was Edgar, Eddie's older brother. Someone that Flo and Tillie didn't like. He was rude and extremely aggrogant. Everyone knew Edgar was in love with Flo, at times it would get out of hand.

Once they dropped Daniel off at his school, they all hooked arms. "I want to skip school today. Your so lucky Eddie that you don't have the nuns teaching you, they're actually evil". Tillie cried.

Flo smiled and nodded her head, agreeing with her best friend. "We have prayers with Sister Helen and Sister Francis this morning". Flo muttered, letting out a loud sigh.

"Can we pretty please, with a massive cherry on top skip school today? I don't really want to see Sister Helen today, or any of the Sisters if I'm honest". Tillie cried.

"I mean, I don't mind not going. Let's live a little, I mean let's be honest. What are we actually going to do when we leave school?" He asked.

"Get good-paying jobs, get married have children". Flo answered.

Tillie and Eddie looked at each other, the two of them laughing. "Oh Flo, my sweet dear Flo. You? my beautiful friend, are way too innocent. Now stop being a boring bitch, get that disgusting hat off your head, roll up your skirt to flash a bit of leg like this slag here, and live a little". Eddie said.

"Cute, but no. I'm already in trouble at home for what happened the other day, if my dad finds out I've not gone to school....I'll probably never be allowed to leave the house ever again.". Flo muttered.