(17)

Flo walked into the cinema with Tillie, her eyes sunken from all the crying she had done earlier. She didn't tell Tillie what happened, her words where, "just hurt myself at work that's all".

Flo watched as a massive smile spread across Tillie's face. "How do I look?" She asked quickly. Flo frowned when she looked up at her. "Beautiful why?". She asked.

Flo turned her head and stopped still when she saw Isiah and Finn standing beside each other. "I overheard Isiah mentioning to Finn about coming here tonight, so I wanted to come to see him". She whispered.

Flo looked up at Tillie then back at Finn, who was now looking at her. Isiah noticed his friend had stopped listening as he turned to where he was looking. His eyes landed on Flo for a moment, before looking at Tillie. His eyes looking her body up and down.

"I want to go home". Flo whispered.

Tillie turned to look at her, a frown on her face. "No please Flo. I just bought the tickets. Please stay for me". She pleaded.

Flo didn't want to be a bad friend so she nodded her head, allowing Tillie to drag her along. They where making there way towards Isiah and Finn. "Oh hi Isiah, I didn't know you where going to be here". Tillie said in a flirty tone.

Flo looked at the ground so she didn't have to look at Finn. "Oh yeah. Finn and myself are catching a film then heading to the Garrison for some drinks after. I didn't know you where coming here tonight. Is it just the two of you?" Isiah asked.

"Yeah. We we're actually meant to be going out with these two boys, but they where so vile to us so we cancelled and decided to make it a girls night. It's a shame the night will have to end early for us when the film finishes". Tillie answered with a sigh.

Flo knew exactly what she was doing. She was trying to get Isiah to invite them to the pub.

"Oh really? Well those boys are fools. Why don't you join us for drinks after?" Isiah asked.

Flo looked up at Tillie, her eyes pleading her to say no. "Oh really? That's so genuine of you. We would love to join you". She answered.

Flo turned her head to look at Finn who had been watching her the entire time. "The films about to start should we all sit together?" Tillie asked. She had to practically drag Flo in as she refused to move.

Tillie let Isiah get to his seat first and made her way in to sit beside him, which left Flo and Finn to sit beside each other. She sat down, her eyes on the screen.

Finn was slouched in his chair beside her, his fingers drumming the sides of the chair. Flo didn't know what to do, so her hands where placed in her lap.

Finn continued to drum his fingers along the side of the chair, causing Flo to frown. Beside her, Isiah and Tillie whispered during the entire film, it was only Flo and Finn who watched the entirely of the film.

She turned her head to look at Finn. "Can you please stop doing that?" She asked.

Finn turned his head slowly to look at her, his eyebrow raised. He rolled his eyes and turned to look at the screen, his arms now resting on the sides.

Flo froze when he leaned in closer, his mouth right beside her. "Only because you asked so nicely luv". He whispered, causing a shiver to go down Flo's spine.

She turned her head to look at him in the eyes, her lips parted slightly. Finn turned and slouched back in his seat, his eyes on the screen. Flo turned her head, trying to block the fact Finn was sitting beside her, and the fact her cheeks where bright red.

"Did you know?" She asked, turning her head to look at him. Finn turned to look at her, licking his bottom lip. He grabbed her arm and pulled her out of her seat, dragging her with him.