(50)

Flo noticed that Finn was ignoring her completely and their friends noticed too. It was Tillie that mentioned it first, then Ed. Finally, it was Isiah.

"OI carrot top". He shouted as she walked down the street. Flo turned around and raised her eyebrow at him. "Carrot top really Isiah, how old are you?" She asked.

Isiah smirked and shrugged slightly. "Yeah it's quite fitting don't you think? That doesn't matter right now, I need to ask you something". He responded.

Flo crossed her arms and looked up at him. "Okay shoot". She muttered.

"Mind telling me why you've got my mate all confused?" He asked.

Flo looked at him, a small frown on her face. "I don't know, why don't you ask him. He's the one that's been ignoring me". She answered. Isiah could see she was visibly hurt from Finn ignoring her.

"Hey...I'm sorry if I offended you. I don't know he's been acting more... weird lately. He's been doing more cocaine than usual. I thought maybe it was because of his family getting taken away, but then I've seen that he doesn't want to be near you so I thought something happened between you". He muttered.

"We kissed". Flo admitted, her cheeks growing red.

Isiah looked down at her, a small frown on his face. "Wait what?" He asked, the frown turning to a smirk. "Did you just say you kissed?" He asked.

Flo nodded her head. "Yeah. I don't know maybe I pissed him off by kissing him. He just stormed out straight after, and well like you said...he doesn't want to be near me". She answered.

Isiah looked down at her and smiled sadly. He placed his hand on her shoulder and gently squeezed it. "Hey...it's going to be okay you know? Just give him time. The Shelby's are a very extreme stubborn family, he'll be speaking to you soon I promise". He said.

Flo smiled up at him and turned her head. "I better be off, I promised a friend of mine that I'd give him a hand". She said.

Isiah raised his eyebrow and smirked. "A friend? I thought I was your friend". He asked.

Flo giggled as she nodded her head. "You are my friend silly. It's a different friend, Tillie and Eddy...they don't really get on with him because of who his father is". She answered.

Isiah raised his eyebrow as he crossed his arms. "Is he dangerous?" He asked.

Flo smiled and shook her head. "No...no he's a sweetheart really. I'll be fine I promise". She answered. Flo waved him goodbye before rushing off.

Flo looked down at the sheet of paper in her hand, trying to follow the directions. She knew they never stayed in one place, they liked to move around. Flo found the camp and smiled widely.

"Flo". Bonnie shouted as he ran down the steps on his caravan. He wrapped his strong arms around her and spun her around. "I've missed you. Where have you been? Is it true....has your old man really skipped town and left you?" He asked.

Florence looked at Bonnie, her feet dangling from the ground. "That's what I came to talk to you about". She whispered.

Bonnie let Flo down, his hand raising to ruffle her hair. "Dad's here too, so he'll probably want to hear what you have to say. You know...your more than welcome to stay with us if you need somewhere to stay". He said softly.

Flo smiled and turned her head to look at Bonnie's Aberama who was too busy throwing wood into the fire. "Your father would definitely have a good enough reason to get the two of us to marry then won't he?" She asked.

Bonnie laughed and nodded his head, his fingers running through his hair. "That's true". He muttered.

Bonnie threw his arm around her and started to lead her towards the fire. "Da' look who's come to join us". He shouted.

Flo watched as Aberama Gold turned around, a smile on his face. "Florence, it's good to see you, my child". He said as he wrapped his arms around her. Flo smiled as she hugged Aberama back. He always had this father figure personality anytime she was around.

"Florence". A girl shouted.

Flo turned around and watched as Esmeralda ran towards her. She dropped her bag to the ground and engulfed the younger girl in for a hug. "I've missed you". She cried.

Flo smiled and sat down on one of the logs. Aberama sat across from her, his hands on his knees. "Your father where is he?" He asked.

Bonnie sat down beside Florence, his hand slipping into her own. "About that...he...didn't exactly run off and leave us". She answered.

Bonnie and Aberama both frowned. "Then what happened my child? He's still not at home is he?" Aberama asked.

"No...no". She whispered. A small frown formed on Florence's face, her head hanging low. "I don't know where to start". She admitted.

"Start from the last part you told us". Bonnie encouragingly said.

Florence didn't look any of them in the eye as she told her story, she didn't want their pity. She wanted them to make her laugh instead.

It was quiet for a few minutes, neither of the Gold men taking. It was only when Aberama gently grabbed Florence's face that she looked up. "My brave. brave girl". He whispered.

Florence leaned forwards as she wrapped her arms around Aberama, gently sobbing. He held her close until she stopped, his fingers clearing away her tears.

Bonnie pulled Florence into a side hug, his large hand rubbing her arm in a comforting way. Her head rested on Bonnie's shoulder as Aberama began to tell a tale, the smile never leaving her face.

Flo loved nights like these, under the stars with no care in the world. The only problem was, in the back of her head, her thoughts would go straight back to Finn.

He confused her, and she didn't like that. She just wished she knew how he felt about her.