(13)

After drying there bodies and getting changed, the two girls still had nothing to do. Eddie was with his family, and Tillie's parents acted like she didn't exist half the time. They didn't do it on purpose, they had twelve children so the house was a handful at times.

They where both lying on Florence's bed, there feet dangling. "How about we go to the pictures?" Tillie asked, her head turning to look at Florence.

Florence shook her head, a small smile on her face. "I'm not in the mood". She answered.

Tillie bit her lip and smiled. "How about the Garrison? Arthur did say our drinks where on the house". She asked.

"I think he only meant for that one day Till". She responded, her head turning to look at Tillie.

"No....I went in a few days ago, hoping to catch as sight of Isiah and the bar man gave me a drink for free. Oh come on Florence, let's go out". She pleaded, as she sat up.

Florence sighed and nodded her head. "Fine. I'm not staying to long though, I have work tomorrow morning". She muttered.

Tillie smiled widely and nodded head. Florence of cause knew it wasn't going to be a early night.

They made there way towards the pub, there arms linked. "Do you think Isiah would ever date me?" Tillie asked, her head turning to look at Florence.

Flo looked up at her friend, her eyes soft. "You never know Tillie, maybe one day he will turn around and realise how beautiful and amazing you are and ask you out". She answered.

Tillie smiled, her eyes soft. "Who ever you marry, he is a lucky man. Is there anyone you like?" She asked.

Florence smiled and shook her head. She was half honest, she didn't know if she did like anyone. Finn made her feel weird when she was around him, but she didn't know if it was nerves or not.

They walked into the slightly crowded Garrison, and made there way towards the bar. Tillie was right, as a white wine and Whisky was placed in front of them.

"I could get used to this". Tillie whispered as she took a sip from her drink. Florence smiled and shook her head, looking around the room.

They sat down on the stools, there handbags placed on there laps. "So.....About the other day with Edgar, I think you deserve to know what he said". Tillie said.

Florence nodded her head, a small frown on her face.

"He told Eddie that the two of you where going out Friday to the movies and he was saying how that he didn't know wether it was the gypsy blood in you that made you so stubborn but if he had to force it into your head then he will".

"Force what into my head?" Florence asked.

"That....that your his and your not allowed to see anyone else. Eddie told him to shut up and that a real man wouldn't treat a woman like that. Edgar went mental, literally hit Eddie in the face. Finn was the one who stepped forward". She answered.

Florence frowned, her eyes on Tillie as she waved for another drink. "What do you mean Finn stepped forwards?" She asked.

"Oh...well Edgar was taking about how you said you where going out with a male friend on Friday, which me and Eddie already know. He said that he's going to to find out who this guy is and threaten him to stay away from you. I said that your not a object, he doesn't own you. He literally turned around to me and said "I better shut my pretty face before I mess it up". Isiah was a real gent, he stepped forwards and said that's no way to talk about a lady. Said that he better start respecting women, or he'll sort him out". She replied.