(52)

Flo was up early the next morning. She washed her hair and body, and pulled on a simple tight-fitting pale blue dress. It was sunny outside, so she decided to not take a coat with her. She slid her boots on and left her room.

Daniel was at school and afterwards would be having a sleepover with Graham. Flo's agenda today was to spend the day with Tillie. The two girls hadn't spent much time with each other, and they were going to their special place by the canal for a catch-up.

Flo ran down the stairs and stopped when she saw a bunch of the Peaky Blinder men in the hall. Tommy was with them. In the crowd, she saw Finn, Isiah, Paul and Lawrence. She didn't see Warren or Theo.

"Good morning". She said softly.

Tommy turned his head to look at her, a small smile on his face. "Morning Flo, where you off to?" He asked.

"Just meeting Tillie". She answered as she tied up her laces. She turned her head and met Finn's eyes. He sent her a small wink, before turning to look at Isiah.

Flo blushed and looked up at Tommy. "Have I interrupted something?" She asked.

"No...no. We're going to be out all day, got some business. We'll be in the Garrion if you want to join us for a drink later". Tommy answered.

Flo smiled and nodded her head. "Is it okay if I borrow one of the cars?" She asked.

Tommy nodded and turned his head. "Finn show her to the garage will you". He said.

Flo watched as Finn stepped forwards. She smiled and waved goodbye to the men, before following him outside.

They made their way to the garage in silence. After they kissed last night, Finn drove Flo home. He kissed her once more before leaving. Flo didn't know where they stood right now, but she didn't want to push him away.

"Are you doing anything dangerous today?" Flo asked as Finn picked out a car for her.

He smirked as he grabbed a set of keys, turning slowly to face her. "Why? You worried about me?" He asked.

Flo rolled her eyes and walked towards him, reaching for the keys.

Finn's arm shot up in the air, out of her reach. "Finn". Flo laughed as she went up on her tiptoes, one of her hands was on his chest.

Finn dropped his arm and wrapped them around her waist. His lips found hers, and she found herself melting into his touch. She wrapped her arms around him, her heart beating fast.

Finn pulled away and handed her the keys. "Have a good day eh? And don't get into any trouble whilst I'm gone". He muttered.

Flo smirked and raised her eyebrow. "Why? You worried about me?" She teased, using his words against him.

Finn smirked and kissed her once more. He pointed to the car she would be driving and went to join the rest of the men.

Flo had a massive smile on her face as she drove back to Small Heath. The real reason she was smiling was because of Finn, he made her feel all these different things. Feelings she didn't know existed.

She parked the car and smiled when she saw Tillie. Once she got out of the car, the two girls ran to each other. "I've missed you, and it's only been like two days". Tillie cried.

Flo smiled and hugged her tighter. "I've missed you too". Flo whispered.

They made their way towards the canal and sat down. "I have so much to tell you". Tillie said, as she bit her lip.

"Me and Isiah....oh Flo I've never felt this way about someone before. He makes me feel....alive. He told me he loved me for the first time last night". She whispered as she turned her head. Flo smiled widely at her best friend, her hand slipping into his.

"Oh Tillie, I'm so happy for you". She said.

Tillie smiled and let out a loving sigh. "What about you? Got your eye on anyone?" She asked.

Flo's cheeks went red at those words, which caused Tillie to smile widely.

"You do. Who is it? Tell me everything. Oh....has my little flower popped her cherry?" She asked.

Flo let out a laugh as she shook her head. "No....no I haven't". She answered, letting out another laugh. Flo turned to Tillie and smiled widely, her jaw started to hurt.

"Oh....oh my. This is serious. I haven't seen you smile like this in ages. Oh Florence, please tell me". Tillie pleaded.

"Me....me and Finn have kissed". She whispered.

Tillie's smile dropped for a moment, her eyes going wide. "What?" She asked.

Flo was scared for a moment, unsure if her friend was happy or angry. She got her answer when Tillie literally flung herself at Flo. "You got your first kiss. WITH FINN". She squealed.

Flo let out a laugh as she nodded her head.

Tillie pulled away and grabbed Flo's shoulder. "Tell me everything. What happened? When? How many times? Was he any good". She asked.

Flo sighed and held her friend's hands, telling Tillie everything that happened.

"Isiah knew before me? I'm hurt". Tillie fake cried.

Flo rolled her eyes as she pushed her away. "Well......your a virgin and so is Finn, this is so romantic you can be each other's first". Tillie whispered.

"Finn isn't a virgin". Flo muttered, her head shaking.

"He is, Isiah told me. They both tell each other everything. Arthur and John are planning on getting a whore to be his first, but it can be you". Tillie replied.

Flo opened her mouth, unsure of what she should say.

"You know what this means now?" Tillie whispered.

Flo turned her head, shaking it slightly.

"Double dates". Tillie shouted a wide smile on her face.

Flo let out a laugh as she shook her head, leaning into her best friend. She smiled and shut her eyes, listening to Tillie as she planned their weddings.

For once in her life, Flo was actually free, and she was happy.