(56)

1926

A small camp was set up and the first thing that Florence could smell was the strong smell of firewood. A smile spread across her face as she saw a tall young man chopping wood, her eyes bright.

She rushed forwards, a wide smile on her face. "Boo". She shouted.

Bonnie Gold turned around fast, his eyes wide. "Florence don't do that". He muttered, his cheeks going red.

Florence smiled up at him, an innocent look on her face. "Sorry, Bon". She whispered.

Bonnie dropped the axe to the ground, a smile on his face as he lifted her up. "Well, I can't stay mad at you can I". He said as he spun her around.

Florence let out a small laugh as her arms were wrapped tightly around his neck. "I've missed you". She muttered.

Bonnie smiled as he placed her down on the ground. "I've missed you too, how did you find us?" He asked.

"I saw Esmeralda the other day, she told me where you were". She answered.

Bonnie nodded his head as he wrapped an arm around her, leading her toward his family. "Course she did". He muttered, a small smile on his face.

"Dad looks here". He shouted.

Aberama turned around, a wide smile spreading across his face. "Well if isn't the little angel herself". He said loudly, his arms wrapping around her.

Florence smiled into the hug, holding him tight.

"Right take a seat. Bonnie son, go get us a drink". He said.

Florence smiled as she sat down, her eyes wandering around the area. It was quite big, there were trees around the area. Like some sort of protection.

"Now is it true that you're seeing that Shelby boy or am I wrong?" Aberama asked.

Florence's smile dropped at the words, her eyes landing down on the grass. "Well....things have got a bit different between us". She answered.

Bonnie handed her a drink his eyes on her as he sat beside her.

"Why what's happened?" Bonnie asked.

Florence let out a sigh as she got into her story.

****Flashback****

Florence stepped into the Garrison. Her eyes landed on the private room door.

She stepped inside, her eyes landing on Finn. With him were Michael, Isiah, Paul and Joe.

There were small vials on the table, and she knew exactly what was inside of them.

"Oh hi, Florence". Paul said, a smile on his face.

"Hi, Paul". Florence said softly, taking her seat. She looked at Finn, a small frown on her face.

Since his family came back, Finn had changed. He was going out more, drinking and doing more drugs. Tonight they were meant to go to the movies, but instead, he chose to drink and get high.