55

--On the plane, Ross is watching movies and Laura is listening to music--

Laura: (Takes out her earphones) Ross?

Ross: (Takes out his earphones) Yes my wife? (Smiles)

Laura: How much longer?

Ross: Well think about it... The plane ride altogether is 9 hours, we've been on the plane for 3.

Laura: How am I supposed to work that out?

Ross: Dang girl. I swear you were the smart one.

Laura: I'm sorry Rossy but I haven't been getting sleep.

Ross: Aw, whys that?

Laura: Because I've been stressing about the wedding thinking something was going to go wrong.

Ross: Well, look at us now. We're married and nothing went wrong. (Smiles)

Laura: Yea, I guess you're right.

Ross: Of course I am.

Laura: No need to get cocky mister, remember you need two people to do what most people do on honeymoons. (Smirks)

Ross: (Serious) Ima shut up now.

Laura: (Giggles) Good idea.

--With Rocky--

Rocky: (Pulls up in front of Jennette's house, gets out of the car and rings the doorbell)

Mark (Jennette's dad): (Opens door, crying) Hi Rocky.

Rocky: Hi Mark, um are you ok?

Mark: No, I'm sorry Rocky but Jennette can't go out tonight.

Rocky: Why? What's happened?

Mark: My wife, Debra (Jennette's mum) she has cancer, she's dying. I'm sorry Rocky but she doesn't have long left and we want to spend as much time as possible.

Rocky: That's ok, I totally understand. Well can you send your family my family's love. We wish you all the best with Debra.

Mark: Thank you Rocky. I'm glad my daughter is dating a young man like yourself and not some jackass.

Jennette: (Walks downstairs) Dad whose at the doo- (Sees Rocky) ROCKY! (Jumps into his arms, starts crying) Did you hear?

Mark: (Walks off crying)

Rocky: (Strocking her hair) Yes baby, your father was just explaining it to me. I'm so sorry.

Jennette: I lo-love her so m-much... I c-can't lose h-her. (Cries harder)

Rocky: I know baby, I know it's hard. But it'll get better, I promise you. (Kisses her forhead) I love you.

Jennette: I love you too. (Kisses him quickly) I got to go, sorry but I want to spend as much time with my mum as I can.

Rocky: It's ok, I'd do the same thing. Call me later and keep me updated about your mum ok?

Jennette: (Softly) Ok. Bye, love you.

Rocky: I love you too.

--With Aubrey--

Aubrey: (Watching TV)

Emily: (Goes downstairs) Aubrey? (Whines)

Aubrey: (Mocks her) What?

Emily: I'm bored.

Aubrey: Me too. I want to talk to my mummy and daddy.

Calum: I'm sorry Aubrey but you can't, your parents are still on the plane.