104

--A month later--

Aubrey's started throwing up at the smell of certain foods. She hasn't to,d her family because they'll freak out. So Aubrey's going to the hospital to get a check up and see what's wrong.

Aubrey: Bye guys, I'll be back home later!

Ross: Where are you going?

Aubrey: To...Robyn's house!

Riker: Have fun kiddo.

Aubrey: Thanks Uncle Riker, anyways, see you all later!

Once Aubrey walks out of the house she sighs with relief knowing her family didn't suspect anything. She runs to the bus stop and waits for the next bus. After waiting for 10 minutes the bus pulls up, Aubrey buys a ticket and sits at the back of the bus.

??: Hey everyone! It's Aubrey Lynch!

Aubrey thinks to herself 'How come so many people know who I am here but not back home in Cali?'

??#2: Hey Aubrey, I'm a huge fan! Can you sign my bag?

Aubrey smiles.

Aubrey: Sure.

As Aubrey was signing her bag she didn't realise there was a rather big que of people waiting for her to sign their stuff, including the bus driver.

Aubrey: Excuse me, bus driver?

Bus driver: Yes?!

Aubrey: I need to be at the hospital asap, can you start driving please?

Bus driver: Of course Ms Lynch.

The bus driver starts driving to the hospital, once they get there Aubrey had finished signing everyone's stuff she just had to sign the bus drivers stuff. Once she did that she ran off into the hospital.

Aubrey: Hi, I'm here for an appointment.

Receptionist: What for? And under what name?

Aubrey: Pregnancy test and it should be under Aubrey Lynch?

Receptionist: As in THE Aubrey Lynch?!

Aubrey: Yes now please be quiet! I don't want the paparazzi knowing I'm here because then my family will find out and so will the world and they'll all think I'm a slut.

Receptionist: But, if you're here for a pregnancy test, surely that makes you a slut considering you're 15?

Aubrey sighs.

Aubrey: I was raped aight.

Receptionist: Oh I'm so sorry! Ok, go wait in the waiting room, your doctor will see you shortly.

Aubrey: Thank you.

Aubrey walks off and sits in the waiting room for an hour.

Doctor: Ms Lynch?

Aubrey stands up and walks into the office with her.

Doctor: Ok, what seems to be the matter?

Aubrey: I was raped just over a month ago, and I've started throwing up quite often. I was just hoping I could get a pregnancy test.

Doctor: Of course. But first I need to ask questions.

Aubrey: Hit me.

Doctor: How old were you when this happened?

Aubrey: 15. I'm 16 in two weeks.

Doctor: Oh congratulations for then! How many men?

Aubrey: 4.