18

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you get what you asked for!

--In the car on the way to the hospital--

--Ross' POV--

Usually when Laur and I are alone together, we kiss and flirt with each other. Today, that's not happening. I think it's because I'm driving and Laurs trying not to talk because she's scared she'll hurt me. After 5 minutes nobody had said anything.

Me: (Place my hand on Laura's thigh) Babe, you ok?

Laura: Y-yea.

Me: What's wrong? Why can't you talk properly?

Laura: I'm scared that if I talk to much, I might...

Me: Might what? Babe talk to me please! That's why I'm here, I'm here to help you.

Laura: I might hurt you. Like I did to Ness. I wanna talk, kiss, sing to you but I-

Me: Laur, you ok? You just stopped talking.

Laura: (Grabs his thigh and squeezes it really hard)

Me: OW! Laur what's gotten into you?!

Laura: Ross... I'm so sorry. I think the medicines starting to wear off... Ross, I'm scared.

Me: Don't worry baby, we're going to be at the hospital very shortly.

Laura: Well go quicker! In trying so hard not to hurt you!

Me: Didn't Zendaya give you the handcuffs?

Laura: Yes. (Gets out handcuffs and handcuffs herself to the car seat) There, I shouldn't be able to hurt you now. The doctor said it'll get worse if my eyes turn red.

Me: Well... Have they?

Laura: Give me a second to look blondie!

Me: Ok.

Laura: FUCK!

Me: What? Baby what's wrong?!

Laura: Don't you 'baby' me!

Me: Oh shi-talking mushrooms.

Laura: Wow you're weird. I wonder what I see in you.

Me: (Muttering to myself) It's just the mean Laura because the medicines wearing off. It shouldn't last to long. Just breathe in... And out... In... Out... In... Out.

Laur:What the fuck is wrong with you?!

Me: Me?! What the fucks wrong with you?!

That's when Laura's eyes turned red... I'm in some deep shit. Luckily we had just arrived at the hospital, I ran in and asked for Doctor Filby. When I found him I explained what's going on. He decided to get the medication, and inject Laura with it whilst she's in the car. Then we went to the chemist and buy more of this stuff so we have it 24/7 just in case of emergencies.

--Once they get to Ross' house--

--Stormie's POV--

Mark and I were discussing when we should arrange the next R5 world tour. We thought it should be sometime soon because R5 is loosing a lot of fans because they're not being active.

Mark: Why don't the kids post a video explaining why we can't be on tour at the moment?

Me: That's a great idea! But why can't they go on tour at the moment again?

Mark: Remember Laura could go crazy any day now. We just have to wait until she can control it. And people are still wanting to kill us! And we need Laura with us so she can help protect u-

Mark was cut off by a lot of laughing, we figured it would be 'Raura' as their friends have put it. Then we heard a big crash and more laughter.

Mark: Ok, what have you two broke now?!

Mark was starting to get stressed.

Me: Calm down. It will be nothing important hunny.

Ross: Sorry mum but we broke the tv in the living room.

Mark: WHAT?! Do you know how much that tv cost! (The two teens shook their heads) £5,000!!! That's a bloody fortune and you two are gonna pay for it!

Me: Ok, let's take you upstairs.. (I whisper in his ear) We could have a little fun.

Mark blushed and I turned around to face a disgusted Raura.

Me: What? (I ask innocently)

Ross: You just told dad you two were gonna have sex... Didn't you?

I nod shyly. Ross gags. Laura's trying to comfort him. Mark and I leaft to go upstairs and have our own fun.

--Laura's POV--

Me: So what do you want to do?

Ross: (Smirks) I know what I wanna do.

Me: (Flirty smile) Oh yea. What would that be? (Whisper in his ear)

Ross: Stop teasing and can we just go fuck now?

Me: If we must.

--They fuck--