116

--With Laura--

She's running and running, she keeps hearing people calling her name. She turns around and nobody's there so she keeps running to find somewhere to get rid of her anger. She prefered Cali because there was that gym she went to just to box, but now she can't go there. Laura's been running now for 30 minutes, she's starting to feel tired and dizzy. After running for another 10 minutes, her eyesight changes and she can't see, the last thing she knew is that she was crossing a road then everything went black.

--With Ross--

Ross is running in the same direction Laura was. He's got a bouquet of red roses and chocolates, because that's her favourite. Ross has been running for 20 minutes and there's still no sign of Laura. He keeps running and sees an ambulance rush past him and stop at the end of the road where loads of people were screaming. Only one thing was going through his mind...Laura.

He runs as fast as he can to see who it is, but once he got there the person was already in the ambulance and nobody knew who she was. Ross was asking everyone for information on the person and he found out that:

- It's a girl.
- She had brown hair with ombré highlights.
Ross was starting to worry.
- She had brown eyes.
- She was small in height and width.
Ross then realised that it was Laura. Ross ran back to the beach to get his car and raced to the hospital. Once he gets there he speeds to the reception.

Ross: Excuse me, is someone here called Laura Lynch?

Ross' eyes were hopeful, the receptionist checks on her laptop.

Receptionist: Yes. She's in surgery at the moment. Please go sit in our comfortable waiting room.

Ross does so and decides to call some people.

??: Hello?

Ross: Aubrey! You need to get everyone in the house to come to the hospital!

Aubrey: Why is mum pregnant? Geez dad, that was quick!

Ross sighs.

Ross: No Aubrey, I think she got hit by a car.

Aubrey gasps and starts crying.

Aubrey: I-I'll g-go get e-everyone!

Aubrey hangs up.

Ross decides to call someone else too.

??: Yo.

Ross: Rocky, tell the guys to come to the hospital!

Rocky: Why? Who's hurt?

Ross: Laura, I think she got hit by a car!

Rocky: Ok, we're on are way!

--With the guys--

Rocky: Guys stop playing we have got to go!

Riker: Go where?

Rocky: Hospital.

Ryland: Haha, what a useless distraction. I'm going to beat my brothers if it's the last thing I do!

Rocky walks up to the TV and turns off both, the game and the TV.

Ratliff: HEY!

Rocky: Get in the car! Laura's in hospital!

Ryland: What is she pregnant? God that was quick!

Rocky sighs.

Rocky: No, Ross thinks she got hit by a car!

Riker: What do you mean 'he thinks'? Shouldn't he know!