22

--With Laura--

--Laura's POV--

As I was walking to the alleyway down town I heard strange noises. I thought I heard people following me, each time I stopped... The noise stopped. Each time I turned around, I saw something and it always moved closer to me. I started freaking out and without thinking I got my phone out and called the first person I could think of.

Me: C'mon pick up!

??: Hello?

Me: Are you guys following me?

??: Laura are you thinking straight?

Me: No Ross, something's following me and it's about to make me shit myself.

Ross: Where are you?

Me: I'm by the alleyway, I hear strange noises and I'm not sure if I'm seeing things.

Ross: Alright well before I walked out I put a camera on your jacket. I'll ask Ryland to set it up so we can see everything.

Me: Alright but hurry! I'm almost there!

Ross: Ok one sec!

--57 seconds later--

Ross: I'm back and everyone in the family including mum and dad are watching.

Me: Ok, I guess that makes me feel better.

Ross: Ok I'm gonna hang up but we can see and hear everything ok.

Me: Ok. See you soon. (Hang up)

After I hung up I heard whispering from behind and I started to tell myself to take deep breaths and stay calm. To get to the alleyway I just had to cross the road. As I was crossing I heard someone jogging behind me, I kept walking thinking I could turn around and kick them in the face.

Unfortunately it sort of worked. I did turn around and try to kick them but they twisted my foot. I think this guy broke my ankle.

Me: OW!

Guy #1: Stop screaming and come with us.

Me: What no! I'm supposed to be getting raped to save my families life! I never thought I'd be saying that.

Guy #2: Well not anymore cupcake.

That's when I felt it, he grabbed my ass.

Me: That's it!

I turned around, kneed him in the balls and just to be safe I always have a gun on me. I took it out and shot him where the sun doesn't shine.

He started kicking and screaming, I just ran before the other big guy could get me. But I ran to the alleyway... Well done Laura.

Me: Yo James you here?!

A strange figure walks out from behind a bin.

??: Hey there.

I observed the figure, same height as James but they were wearing a ski mask so I couldn't see all their features to see wether it's James or not.

Me: Ok, cut the crap James just take the mask off!

The figure took the mask off. It wasn't James it was...

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-