187

Everyone walked into the house and everyone was speechless. After admiring some of the features in the living room there was a small cough and everyone faced the front door where stood a small woman.

The small woman was wearing a navy blue blazer and matching skirt. She was also wearing a tight fitted white blouse with a blue and red stripped tie. Her long blonde curly hair blew around in the wind letting the sun shine on her face.

Cathy: Hi, I'm Cathy, I work for Dale Eddison and I've been sent to show you around the house. Just to make sure, Aubrey and Terrance Lown are here?

Aubrey looks at Terrance with her eyebrows raised, Terrance slightly chuckles and puts his arm around her shoulders.

Terrance: That's us.

Cathy smiles and everyone's silent for a moment.

Laura: Wow, you can actually feel the tension in the air it's that thick.

Laura starts moving her hands in the air acting like she's grabbing items.

Everyone chuckled at her comment then everything went silent again.

Cathy: So where do you want to start?

Terrance and Aubrey exchange glances.

Terrance: Why not the kitchen?

Cathy smiles.

Cathy: Right this way.

Cathy leads them through an arch in the wall which leads to the dining room and kitchen. (Pictures in chapter 186). Everyone has their eyes wide and mouths hanging open.

Aubrey: It's beautiful.

Terrance: Even better than the pictures!

Ross: This is nice.

Stormie: What do you think Riker?

Riker looks down.

Riker: It's...its um, it's cool.

Aubrey: 'it's cool'? That's all I get? It's cool?!

Aubrey walks off upstairs. Terrance sighs.

Terrance: I'll go get her.

As Terrance was walking past Riker he pushed him over.

Terrance: Oops.

Terrance then walks upstairs.

Laura faces Riker.

Laura: Why do you have to ruin everything for Aubrey?

Ross: What's she done to you?

Riker stands up.

Riker: What's she done? I'll tell you what she's done! She's broken my heart into a million pieces!

Everyone looks at him shocked.

Riker: And I'm trying so hard not to hurt her and Terrance. But if I have the odd slip up, you can't blame me. At least I'm trying, ok?!

Everyone looks down starting to feel ashamed.

Riker: Good.

Riker turns to go.

Riker: I'll be in the car.

Stormie nods.

Stormie: Be careful dear.

Riker scoffs and goes to the car.

Cathy: So, shall we go upstairs?

Rocky: Let's.