105

The doctor writes out Aubrey's prescription and hands it to her.

Doctor: Make sure you get this from the Chemist over the road.

Aubrey: Ok, that's great thank you.

Doctor: No problem. Ok so you would like another appointment?

Aubrey nods.

Aubrey: That would be great thank you.

Doctor: Ok that's fine, I can give you an appointment next Wednesday?

Aubrey: Sure, what time?

Doctor: I can see you at 12pm.

Aubrey: Lunch? I'll be at school but I'm sure I'll be able to make it.

Doctor: Ok then, would you like to see me again or another Doctor?

Aubrey: You please.

Doctor: Of course.

She books the appointment.

Doctor: Ok, Aubrey I'll see you next Wednesday.

Aubrey: Ok, thank you.

Aubrey walks out and sends Riker a text.

Aubrey: Hey Uncle Riker. I'm on my way to the chemist, can you pick me up please? Otherwise I'll be home in two hours. I'm at the chemist across the road from the hospital.

Aubrey xxx

Riker: Hey A. I'll come and pick you up now, I'll bet there shortly.

Riker x

Aubrey looks at the message and smiles knowing she can trust all her family members. But now she's worried on what Terrance will think. Hopefully her won't be at her house when she gets home.

Aubrey walks across the street to get to the chemist. When she gets there she notices there's 20 people in line and two people at the desk. Aubrey sighs and sees Uncle a Riker across the road, she smiles and waves and he waves back. After waiting for half an hour and there's no movement in the que Aubrey sighs and walks out. She crosses the road safely and gets into Riker's car.

Riker: Wheres your prescription?

Aubrey sighs.

Aubrey: I'm not getting it. I was waiting in line for half an hour and there was no movement in the que, I'll just get it another day.

Riker feels guilty.

Riker: I'm sorry A.

Aubrey: Oh God it's not your fault! It's those guys that raped me, it's all their fault!

Riker sighs.

Riker: So how'd it go at the hospital?

Aubrey: I have cuts in my vagina, I have bruises in my asshole and I'm pregnant. Yup, the hospital was a right party!

Riker: I feel really bad, I'm sorry A. And I may have already told you but your whole family knows that you lied about going out to see Robyn.

Aubrey sighs.

Aubrey: Damn.

Riker: And...

Aubrey: Oh just hit me with it!

Riker: Your friends are all home worried about you too.

Aubrey sighs.

Aubrey: Including Terrance?

Riker: Including Terrance.

Aubrey: FUCK LIFE!

Riker: Calm down A, if you need help explaining, I'll be right there to help.