20

--Laura's POV--

Me: You guys were listening to our convosation?! (All boys nod) Ross... I'm sorry I didn't tell you. Believe me I wanted to but it was really hard and painful.

Ross: It's ok. I know I would've found it hard to tell you I got raped.

Me: Oh my god! Thank you so much baby! (Hug him and kiss everywhere on his face).

Ross: Babe you keep missing! (Pouts)

Me: Too bad. I need to continue talking to Rydel. Later.

Laura walks back into the room with Rydel.

Rocky: Since we know what's going on should we just sit in there with them?

Ryland: Yeah!

The boys just wonder in.

Rydel: Umm... Hello?

Ross: Hey sexy (walks up to Laura and makes out with her).

Riker coughs loudly which causes them to pull away.

Ross: Can I help you?

Rydel: Yes. Stop kissing her and go away! All of you! I was talking to her first!

Rocky: I'll have you know we heard everything so we might as well stick around.

Me: I guess it's ok?

Ross: YES! That means more time with my baby. (He says in his husky voice)

Me: Anyways, Rydel I just recived a call... I'm getting raped tomorrow for all of you, and I need help picking out a 'sexy' outfit.

Rydel: YAY! This will be so much fun! (Screams)

Me: Ok calm down girly.

Rydel: Let's get you sorted! (Runs off to the wardrobe) Do you guys want to judge on what she looks like?

Ross: I know I am! She's my sexy lady.

Laura turns a deep pink when Ross winks at her.

Rydel: Ok go get yourself changed into this.

Electric blue shorts, a red glossed jacket, small white crop top, black heels.

Me: How do I look?

Ross walks up to me and kisses me sweetly and romanticly.

Rydel: No! Don't ruin my masterpiece!

Me: Don't worry Rydel I still look amazing.

Ross: Oh everyone, before I forget the rest of the gang won't be here for the next two weeks.

Ryland: Aw, why?

Ross: Raini, Calum, Avan, Ariana and Jennette have gone on a cruise. Bella and Zendaya are in Chicargo filming something called 'Shake it Up'.

Rocky: Aw! I can't see my baby for two weeks! This is gonna be a living hell.

Me: Don't worry Rocky, I'm sure time will fly by.

Rocky: Thanks Laura, you always know what to say.

Me: Well I try (flips my hair).

--On the Cruise--

--Raini's POV--

Ok I'm really nervous because Calum has been leaving hints he's either gonna break up with me. Or try and sleep with me. Everyone thinks I've already lost my virginity but... I haven't, and I'm scared. What if it hurts?! What happens if I completley embarrass myself in front of him?! And I'm not even comfirtable with looking at my own body nopevermind my boyfriend! You know what... I'll call Laura, she'll know what to say.

--In the meantime, with the Lynch's and Laura, they're telling Rydel about the whole James situation--

Laura's phone starts ringing.

Rydel: Ok whose phone is that?

Laura: Oh that's mine! Now where is it.

Ross: If you want it, come and get it.

With that Ross drops it down his trousers.

Rydel: EW! Laura your not going to get that right?!

Laura: This may be an emergency! I need my phone!

With that Laura jumps on Ross, which causes them both to fall to the floor.

Laura: Move your hands so I can get the phone!

Ross: NEVER!

Laura: Can you guys please leave for a minute?

Rocky: Don't have to tell us twice.

Everyone ran out. Ross smirks.

Laura: Wipe that smirk off your face.

Ross: To get the phone you need to get my boxers off.

Laura groans and starts stripping him. Once she gets to his boxers she can see a big bulge.

Laura: Oh lookie here. Your friend Ross looks like he's having fun (smirks).

Ross: Stop teasing.

Laura takes his boxers off, gets her phone, but can't help herself and gives him a blowjob.

Laura: Happy now?

Ross: Fuck yea.

--Back on the Cruise--

--Raini's POV--

Ok I've called Laura 34 times now and she's still not picking up! I'm starting to get worried, mind you she'll be with Ross so it's fine... Wait a sec, if she's with Ross that means... EW! Anyways I'll try calling once more.

Me: C'mon Laura pick up!

Laura: Hello?

Me: Laura! Raini here.

Laura: Oh hey girl, what's up?

Me: I need your help! And what took you so long?!

Laura: Umm... You see Ross stole my phone and put it in his boxers...

Me: EW! And you gave him a blowjob didn't you?

Laura: Maybe... Anyways, what do you need help with?

Me: Calum's either gonna break up with me or try and sleep with me but I don't like my body!

Laura: Raini first thing, breathe... Second your beautiful so I don't know why your so nervous.

Me: Does it hurt?

Laura: Does what hurt? (Ross is listening to the convo because Laura's sitting on top of him still).

Me: Did it hurt when you and Ross fucked?

Laura: Not really... Wait how do YOU know about that?!

Me: It's obvious you guys have slept together!

Laura: Really?

Me: You also need to get better at walking in a room when you don't have sex hair and your clothes on wrong.

Laura: Oh.

Ross starts laughing in hysterics.

Me: I don't know why your laughing Ross because your the one that walks in with an erection afterwards.

Ross shuts up and goes deep red.

Laura: Haha thanks for that Raini. Anyways yea it doesn't really hurt but the first time I was raped it hurt like fuck but it shouldn't hurt when Calum fucks you.

Me: Whys that?

Laura: Because he has a small dick.