86

Aubrey: I hope you're happy mum. You and Uncle Ratliff are twats! You've ruined everything!

Laura: Don't yell at me!

Aubrey: Why not! This is your fault! You kissed! YOU didn't pull away! YOU WERE MARRIED!

Laura gets nervous.

Laura: W-why'd you say 'were'?

Aubrey: Meaning, not any more! Dad doesn't want to be married to you, that's why him and I now live in Colorado, to get away from you. You can look after Ryder. Tell him we miss him. And before I go, I need you to sign the papers.

Aubrey hands Laura the papers and Laura hesitantly signs them and hands them back.

Aubrey smiles.

Aubrey: Great, see you at your funeral!

Aubrey then leaves, leaving Laura a crying wreck. Aubrey goes back to her house in Cali and spends the night there considering it's really late.

--Next Day, Sunday, With Ratliff--

Ratliff's at home with the Lynch's watching TV and thinking of ideas to try and get Ryder out of Juvy.

Doorbell rings.

Ratliff sighs.

Ratliff: I'll get it.

Ratliff gets to the door, opens it to see a pissed Aubrey, Ratliff suddenly gets really nervous.

Ratliff: Hey A, h-how are y-you?

Aubrey: Nervous? I should think so!

Aubrey walks into the living room with Ratliff following.

Aubrey: Did you grandma and grandpa hear what Ratliff has done?

Both grandparents shook their heads, Aubrey turns to Ratliff.

Aubrey: Do you want to tell them? Or should I?

Ratliff: I'll do it... Um, you see... I kissed Laura.

Mark: WHAT?!

Aubrey: And now they're divorced!

Stormie gasps, tears threatening to come out.

Ratliff's left shocked.

Ratliff: W-what?

Aubrey: I just got here from the hospital, mum and dad have signed the paper work and dads given his wedding ring to mum. I hope you're happy! You and my mother have destroyed our family!

Ratliff: You can't seriously be blaming this all on me! We kissed each other!

Aubrey: Exactly. Now my family hate eachother. And Aunt Rydel hasn't stopped crying since you called!

Ratliff sighs and picks up his car keys.

Aubrey: Where do you think you're going?!

Ratliff: To see my girlfriend!

Aubrey: Dude! She won't talk to you! You broke her heart!

Mark: YOU BROKE MY BABYS HEART?!

Ratliff: Aubrey, I don't care! I'm going after her! Now move you bitch!

Ratliff pushes Aubrey into the glass table causing it to smash and glass going into her foot.

Aubrey: OW!

Ratliff: Aubrey I'm so sorry!

Aubrey: Of course you are! You just destroyed my family and my grandparents table and my foot! Just STAY AWAY FROM US!

Aubrey grabs her bags and leaves the building. Aubrey calls for a taxi. Once the taxi arrived, she asked for them to take her to the hospital.

--Hospital--

Aubrey runs in with her bags, up to the reception.

Aubrey: Where's Emily Worthy?!

Receptionist: Oh, you're her girlfriend, I remember you!

Aubrey: Yea, yea, yea, now WHERE IS SHE?!

The receptionist gets scared with Aubrey's tone that she used.

Receptionist: R-room 410G.

Aubrey: Thanks!

Aubrey runs off to floor G, then looks for room 410. Once she found it, she walked straight in to see Emily laying there emotionless.

Aubrey: Hey Em, how you feeling?

Emily: Why is everyone calling me Em or Emily?! I don't get it!

Aubrey then remembers she has amnesia.

Aubrey: Your names Emily, I'm your best friend Aubrey.

Emily: I'm sorry but I don't remember you.

Aubrey: I know, I can tell by the look on your face... I guess I should get going anyways, I have a plane to catch. Bye Emily.

Emily: Bye girl I have no idea who you are!

Aubrey leaves the room, starts crying and runs outside to the taxi, she gets in and heads to the airport. Once Aubrey's there she realises she still needs to buy a ticket so she walks up to the reception.

--Time, 1am--

Aubrey: Hey.

Lady: Hi, how may I help you?

Aubrey: I need a ticket to Colorado please.

Lady: Ok, we have two left. Do you want the ticket for the plane that leaves in an hour? Or wait four hours?

Aubrey sighs.

Aubrey: I'll get the one that leaves in an hour please.

The last nods and prints off her ticket then hands it to her.

Lady: Thank you, have a safe flight.

Aubrey smiles.

Aubrey: Thank you.

Aubrey walks off, first she gets her bags weighed then loaded onto the plane, then she had to run back to reception because she lost her handbag. By the time she found it people were boarding the plane. Aubrey runs through the busy crowds, desperately trying to catch the plane. Once she got to the correct gate, she had to show them her ticket, then she had to run up to the plane.

--In Colorado--

Ryland: Guys? Where's Aubrey?

Ross: Oh she went back to Cali, she'll be back later today.

Rydel: How do you know?

Ross: She said she'll be back Monday.

Riker: Ok, how you guys holding up?

Rydel: I'm feeling a little better.

Rocky: You better! You ate all my ice cream!

Rydel: Oh shush! I'm a girl and I've been through a heartbreak! This is what girls do!

Rocky: Oh. Carry on then.

Rocky then cheekily smiles and runs into the kitchen bringing Delly a pot of ice cream.

Ryland: So Ross, how you feeling?

Ross sighs.

Ross: I miss her. I loved her. I had two kids with her and she cheated on me with Rydel's boyfriend. I just Still can't believe he did that.

Riker: I know, neither can I. Next time I see him he's dead meat!