145

Aubrey: So, what's your name?

??: I'm Oscar.

Aubrey: It's a pleasure to meet you Oscar.

Oscar: The pleasure is all mine.

Oscar goes down onto one knee and then grabs Aubrey's hand and kisses it lightly causing her skin to tingle slightly. Aubrey giggles sweetly and blushes delicately.

--With the guys--

Rocky: Is it just me or do you guys see Aubrey with another guy?

Ross' head shoot up and he turns to face the wrong direction.

Ross: WHAT?! Where?

Rocky turns Ross the other direction to show him Aubrey and Oscar, but Oscar had just grabbed her hand and kissed it. Ross goes red with anger and marches over to the girls. The guys start panicking on what he'll do so they run after him and tackle him to the ground.

Ross: What are you idiots doing?!

Ryder: Daddy, did you just call me an idiot?

Ross: Oh, Ryder. Your here. Um, no! I was calling your uncles idiots because...you know...that's what they are?

Avan: Cut the crap! Ross what's going through that stupid dumbass brain of yours?!

Ross groans in pain.

Ross: Nothing.

Riker: You sure? You looked pretty mad when you saw Aubrey and that dude.

Ryland slaps Riker on the back of the head.

Riker: OW! God you guys are so mean to me!

Ross: Can you guys get off now please?

Ryland: Why? I'm comfy!

Ross: Well I'm not! I have a rock in my cheek! And grass in my mouth!

Rocky: I think we should get off.

Ross: Thank you!

The guys all get off of Ross to see that he had a rock stuck to his cheek. Riker pulled it off and there was a big red mark on Ross' cheek. Ross screams and everyone in the park turns to face him.

Ross: NOTHING TO SEE HERE!

Everyone shrugs and goes back to what they were doing. Ross and the guys start talking then they head off towards the girls. When they got there Rocky kissed Jennette and put his arm around her. Yea, you guessed it. They got back together when Aubrey was in the hospital.

Ariana: You two are such a cute couple!

Jennette blushes and Rocky chuckles.

Rocky: Thanks.

Ryder: Have you guys seen Aubrey with that dude?

Ross' face turns red again and Laura kisses his cheek to calm him down...slightly.

Laura: You ok?

Ross: Yea...I'm just worried.

Bella: About what?

Ross sighs.

Ross: If Aubrey and that dude get together then he breaks her heart like Terrance did.

Zendaya: That won't happen again because we'll all be there to help her if she has troubles with him.

Ratliff: Yea! We'll beat him to the pulp!

Everyone looks at him.

Ratliff: If we need too. Most definitely not for the fun in it!