76

Ross is running down every road screaming for Aubrey.

Ross: Aubrey! AUBREY IM SORRY! IM AN AWFUL FATHER! I REGRET SLAPPING YOU! YOURE THE BEST THING THATS HAPPENED TO ME!

Ross then broke down into tears and collapsed on the floor. Ross then realised he hadn't been home and check there, Ross runs past every person he came across. At one point he forgot to jump and ran into a bin. Once he gets home he opens the door and finds the note on the banister.

Dear whoevers reading,

Mum kicked me out so I'm moving, that's somewhere only I know, I know it may not seem fair but it is because I caused mum and dad to split up and I'm sorry! Tell Ryder I love him and when he's older I'll come and visit him. If you're an Uncle/Aunt or grandparent I want to say thank you for everything. You've helped me through everything but I just keep getting myself into a mucking fuddle. It's safer for everyone if I just left the country now so I don't cause anymore pain... I love you all so much!

Yours sincerely,
Aubrey xxx

Ross then cries harder thinking that she's blaming herself for trying to see her best friend. That's when he realises, she hasn't been to see Emily yet. Ross pulls out his phone and calls Laura.

Laura: Hello?

Ross is mad.

Ross: You caused my baby girl to run away?!

Laura: S-she d-did?

Ross: YES! She wrote a note, get Ryder and come home and read it for yourself!

Laura: Ross I can't get Ryder!

Ross: WHY?!

Laura: Because he's still trying to capture me! Call the police!

Ross: No because then he'll be locked up!

Laura: Just hu-

The phone goes dead.

Ross: Shit!

Ross calls the police and tells them what's going on and to meet them at the bar.

--10 minutes later--

Ross walks back to the bar to see Ryder in handcuffs. Ross runs up to them.

Ross: What are you doing to my son?!

Police: I'm sorry but he's having to go to Juvy for murder and strangling his own mother.

Ross: How much will it be bail him out?

Police: £50,000

Ross: Are you fucking kidding?! My daughter just ran away! And now my sons being taken to Juvy and I have no idea where my wife or ex wife is!

Police: She's over there?

The policeman points in the opposite direction to Laura being put on a strecher.

Ross: Is she going to hospital?

Police: No, we have doctors here and they're checking her. I'm sure she'll be going straight home.

Ross sighs.

Ross: Ok, thanks.

Ross walks off and over to Laura.

Laura tries to talk.

Doctor: Girl, don't talk because you'll make it worse! We're putting a cast around your neck, you better not do anything reckless.

Ross: Trust me, she won't.

Laura looks down upset.

Ross: Excuse me?

The doctor looks at him.

Ross: Please may my wife and I have a moment?

The doctors allow it and walk off.

Ross: I hope your happy!

Laura looks up at him, crying.

Ross: My daughter ran away because of you! SHES MOVED COUNTRY! She's turned her phone off so we can't find her! She's gone.

Ross drops to the floor crying.

Ross: W-what d-did you t-tell her?

Laura's voice is weak.

Laura: I-I t-told her that it's h-her fault we split u-up. I screamed at h-her and told her to get out of my c-car.

Ross gets furious.

Ross: YOU DID WHAT?!?! You kicked her out of the car?! She's homeless! She's somewhere and we have no way on finding out where!

Laura: I-im s-sorry ok! I didn't mean for t-this to h-happen!

Ross: Now we need help on finding her and getting £50,000 to bail out Ryder.

Laura: W-what?

Ross sighs.

Ross: He's going to Juvy for what he did.

Laura cries harder.

Ross just looks at her with no sympathy.

Ross: Why did you scream at her once she got in the car?

Laura: S-she lied s-saying that she w-was dating E-Emily.

Ross: So what if she loved her? We can't control who she loves! And she only said it so she can see Emily sooner!

Laura calms down slightly.

Laura: I'm s-sorry!

Ross sighs.

Ross: Yea well, now we need help getting Ryder and Aubrey. Why do we have to be so stupid sometimes?!

Laura: It's not our fault, everyone gets bitchy at times. Remember Aubrey on her birthday?

FLASHBACK

Aubrey walks into the house.

Ross and Laura are sitting in the living room cross.

Aubrey: Oh I get it. You think I had sex.

Ross: You DID have sex! That's why you left.

Aubrey: Don't you think I'm smarter than that?

Aubrey throws Ross the pack of condoms and he catches them.

Ross: The packets sealed?

Aubrey: Yes. Because I didn't go out and have sex. I went out to get a drink.

Laura: You drink?!

Aubrey: NO! I went to a club and only drank orange juice. And this other thing that made me dizzy but I don't know...I'm fine!

Laura: If you felt dizzy do you think someone spiked your drink? Cuz let's face it...you're a beautiful young girl, a lot of people would kill to have fun with you.

Aubrey: (Sarcastic) Thanks that makes me feel so much better. Comparing me to someone who loves to fuck. So basically you're comparing myself to you?

Laura: That's not what I meant!

Aubrey: Yes it is! You think I'm going to turn into a...SEX ADDICT like you and dad!

Ross: W-

Aubrey: Don't! I'm still awake at 12 everynight you know! And the things you do disgust me! On second thought dad, I'll be taking those condoms, I don't want you to use them.

Laura: Give them back to your father!

Aubrey: No because he'll use them on you! Plus uncle Rocky got them for ME! Not you, ME!

END OF FLASHBACK

Laura: Both of our children have been bitchy. You can control it...sometimes.