133

Once Aubrey's changed she walks out to be greeted by her family.

Ross: Baby you look amazing!

Aubrey starts looking for Terrance so she can apologise.

Aubrey: Yea yea thanks now bye.

Aubrey pushes past Ross and sees Terrance sitting with her friends. Aubrey sighs and walks over to them.

Aubrey: Hey, can I talk to Terrance for a second?

Cameron: Why? You've hurt him enough!

Aubrey looks at Terrance.

Aubrey: Oh, so you've told all my friends that I hurt you?!

Aubrey's family walk over.

Riker: What's going on?

Aubrey sighs.

Aubrey: I think I just lost all my friends...and my boyfriend.

Aubrey walks off and out of the bus to be greeted by flashing cameras and lots of screaming so she wears a smile and looks like she's enjoying herself.

Justin (bodyguard): Ok Aubrey, let's get you in so we can get your headset on. Then we'll do the meet and greet.

Aubrey nods her head understanding. Justin leads her through the building so Aubrey can be greeted by a big white door with a golden star on the front displaying her name. Aubrey runs her hand across it admiringly.

Aubrey: Oh my god.

Justin: I know. Quite amazing isn't it?

Aubrey sighs.

Aubrey: Yea. Too bad I don't think my best friends and my boyfriend are coming in to watch.

Justin: Don't worry A, they'll come through and watch. They'll be so proud of you.

Aubrey slightly smiles.

Aubrey: Thanks Justin, that's very sweet of you. Now, let's get ready for the best show ever!

Aubrey walks into her dressing room and gets her headset placed. She walks out and finds a table with R5 sitting down across it with one seat spare with her name written all over it.

Once she walks over people start noticing he and screaming her name causing R5 to look at her. Aubrey tries to look confident and sits down next to Ross and Rydel. Justin grabs a megahorn and stands in front of the line that goes back at least to the end of the road.

Justin: Ok, we'll allow one person at a time! You each get to ask 1 question to each person, then you may get something signed! Thank you!

Justin turns off the megahorn and attaches it onto the buckle of his belt. The first person walks up and starts with Ross.

Ross: Hi, what's your name?

??: I'm Elizabeth Cord.

Ross: Well Elizabeth, it's lovely to meet you.

Elizabeth: Right back at ya.

Ross: Ok, so what's your question?

Elizabeth: What are you most proud of Aubrey?

Ross smiles.

Ross: When she beat cancer. I was so proud of her. She had her mother and I scared. We thought she would die. But she pulled out and is now living her dream life.

Elizabeth: That's so beautiful.

Ross: Thanks? Anyways, what do you want me to sign?

Elizabeth: My bag and shirt please.