142

--3 months later--

Aubrey's had her next birthday, she's now 17 and has a job at The Co-op. She's been working there for a week and is still getting used to it. She works everyday after school from 4pm-9pm and on weekends she works from 8am-5pm.

--It's Saturday, 7am--

Aubrey's alarm goes off and she gets out of bed and gets into her uniform and goes downstairs to be greeted by everyone.

Ross: Hey baby girl.

Aubrey: Hey. I'm getting ready to go. Do I need to bring anything home? Any essentials?

Laura: Not that I can think of baby. If so I'll send someone down and they can check on you.

Aubrey groans.

Aubrey: Mum! I'm 17 I don't need to be checked up on! If anything that should be Ryder...he's up to mischief!

Ross: Aubrey don't talk to your mother like that.

Aubrey groans, grabs her bag and walks out of the house to be greeted by flashing lights and many camera crews.

Reporter: Aubrey, when will you next be going on tour?

Aubrey: Um, I'm not so sure. Hopefully soon because we had to cancel the other year.

Reporter: Why was that?

Aubrey: Sorry but that's personal. I can't say.

Reporter: Come on Aubrey. It'll be safe with us.

Aubrey smirks.

Aubrey: Of course it will. Everything's safe with the press isn't it.

The reporter chuckles.

Reporter: Of course! It always is.

Aubrey: Really?

The reporter nods.

Aubrey: That's not what I think. You hear rumours about other celebrities and you turn them into something fake. You people have ruined some peoples lives! How does that make you feel?

The reporter remains silent.

Aubrey: That's what I thought.

Aubrey walks off to the bus stop, gets on the bus and goes to work. Once she gets to work she goes into the back, takes her jacket off and hangs it up along with her bag. Once she did that she goes into the shop, sorts out the shelves then opens up the shop.

--At home--

Ross: Right, us guys will go and get Aubrey's late birthday present.

Rydel: But first she needs to pass the test!

Ross: Oh yea...never mind we'll go order it then. Make sure that'll it'll be hers and nobody else's.

Riker: That would be a disaster otherwise.

Ross: You got that right ma friend.

Riker: Dude, I'm your older brother.

Ross: I knew that...duh! I've lived with you for many years.

The guys go off to the certain shop and order Aubrey's gift. Then they thought for the fun of it they'd go to Aubrey's shop and check on her. Once they get there they see Aubrey helping an elderly woman.

The guys stand there watching very closely to see that Terrance was standing at the other end of the room with Jessica. Ross' eyes go red as if he's about to kill someone. The other guys knew that something bad was to happen so they took Ross outside and wait for Jessica and Terrance to walk out.

--In the shop--

The elderly woman walks out after buying all her food. Aubrey then noticed Terrance and Jessica looking at her. Aubrey groans to herself dreading what was going to happen next. Aubrey realises that the shop was empty so she grabbed her magazine and sat in the counter and started reading until Jessica marched up and snatched it away from her.

Aubrey: Dude! If you want your own, it's on the shelf over there!

Jessica giggles.

Jessica: Aubrey that's no way to speak to a customer...is it?

Aubrey growls at her.

Aubrey: Just get out whilst you still goddamn can.

Jessica grins and turns around to face Terrance.

Jessica: Terrance, baby?

Terrance walks over towards them and smiles his a million dollar smile which made Aubrey get butterfly's in her stomach.

Terrance: Yes beautiful.

Aubrey fame gags and Jessica ignores her.

Jessica: I want you, to hurt Aubrey.

Terrance: May I ask, why?

Jessica: Because she was being oh so rude to me.

Aubrey stands there in shock of what's actually happening Terrance nods accepting the request.

Terrance: Anything for you babe.

Terrance kisses the top of her head, lingering his lips there. Aubrey just sighs out of disbelief. Terrance turns to face Aubrey and he leans in, as does Aubrey. Jessica screams at Terrance, trying to get him to stop.

Just before they kiss Terrance slaps Aubrey across the face leaving a red hand print on her cheek. Aubrey leans back and screams as the stinging grows.

--Outside--

The guys all heard a loud scream.

Avan: Do you guys think that was Aubrey?

Ryland: I would say so.

The guys all exchange worried looks and dash into see Aubrey's cheek all red and bloody. Ross screams.

Ross: OH MY GOD!

Ross instantly looked at Terrance.

Ross: You did this...DIDNT YOU?!

Jessica looks up at Terrance.

Jessica: Baby, that man scares me.

Terrance: There's nothing to worry about princess, I could take him in a matter of seconds.

As Terrance said that everyone else started laughing.

Aubrey: You really think you can take my dad?

Terrance: It wouldn't be hard.

Riker: We'll see about that.

Ross gets ready to attack at Terrance.

Aubrey: Wait!

Everyone looks at her confused.

Ross: What?

Aubrey: I wanna fight him.

Jessica starts laughing hysterically and Terrance starts to look scared.

Aubrey: Plus, I have a question for Jessica.

Aubrey secretly presses record on her phone.

Jessica: What?

Aubrey: Where's Amber?

Terrance looks around confused.

Terrance: Yea babe, where is she? She hasn't been around for a while.

Jessica: Um...you see...she moved to Alaska!

Aubrey: Really? Because that's not what my brother said.

Jessica: Depends, what does he know?

Aubrey: He saw you and Amber jumping people and he ran off. You two ran after him. Amber was being her dumb self and you shot her in the head. Is that true?

Jessica scoffs.

Jessica: I didn't do it.