16

--Rocky's POV--

We were all still in the two cars just watching the two sisters bicker. It was funny until Laura turned away to get into the car and Vanessa took out a knife. Ross and I screamed at the top of our lungs "Look out!!" Laura turned around and they started punching, kicking, screaming, pulling each others hair. That's when someone had to pull the plug and I called the police. When the police arrived Laura and James were on the floor unconsious. The police men knocked on the windows and strangely enough... They opened... That's a first.

Ross: Officer... Coleman? James, Vanessa's boyfriend tried to rape Vanessa so Laura tried to save her. It turned out to be a trick and the two of them tr-

Officer Coleman: You mean the sister of your girlfriend and her boyfriend? (Turns his head to look at the people) Oh Laura, what are we gonna do with you?

Ross: Yes sir and how do you know my girlfriends name?

Officer C: She works for the C.I.A right? (Everyone nods) Ok well Laura in the past has been to the police station quite often to receive missions from her boss because he works in Canada, so he sends the stuff to us and we give it to Laura. She was such a help with carrying dead bodies and helping on crime scenes. Too bad her parents abused her and she never told us.

Rydel: Wait! You knew? And you didn't do anything to stop them?!

Officer C: Well yes, but we had no proof until the scene at school.

Ross: Ok... Anyways, they tried to kill Laura so she pinched the James' elbow and he fell unconsious, but before that he called out these two big buff guys and they pinned Laura to the bonnet and James tried to rape her! So Vanessa killed the two big guys then she tried to kill my girlfriend, aka, her sister Laura.

Officer Coleman: Ok so I'm arresting the Vanessa and James? (Ross nods) Ok can I have their full names please?

Me: Vanessa Nicole Marano and James Lucas... None of us know his middle name.

Officer Coleman: Wait... Marano? As in Ellen and Damiano Marano?

Riker: Yea why?

Officer C: No wonder she seems so familiar! Because the girls parents escaped looking for Laura. They escaped the other night.

--No'one POV--

Everyone in both cars gasp. Laura's in danger. We're in danger. What's wrong with the Marano's? Apart from Laura! Anywho the policeman arrested the two of them and said they will do as much as they can to find and arrest the Marano parents.

Officer Coleman called an ambulance for Laura and they took her to the hospital. Yes the Lynch family managed to get out of the cars because they got the keys out if Laura's pocket. Anyways the Lynch's arrived at the hospital and we're waiting for twenty minutes then Ross exploded.

Ross: How long does it take to check up on her?!

Stormie: Ross sweetie, calm down.

Ross: Don't you tell me to calm down! The love of my life is in there hurt because of her own sister!

By now people were staring and Stormie was in tears, because of what Ross just said to her.

Mark: Ross don't you ever talk to your mother like that!

Ross: Oh shut up you old man!

Riker: Ross stop your causing a scene.

By now everyone in the waiting room was staring.

Rydel: C'mon I'll take you outside.

Ross and Rydel walked out and Rocky decided to call everyone.

--With the rest of the gang at Raini's house watching 'Romeo and Juliet'--

--5 minutes before Rocky called--

Avan, Ariana, Jennette, Raini, Calum, Zendaya, and Bella were all sitting on the floor or sofa behind those on the floor and ate popcorn. Just as Romeo drank the poison the Jennette's phone rang.

Jennette: Raini pause the movie!

Jennette answers the phone without looking at the caller ID. As J is picking up the phone everyone's talking.

Jennette: Guys shut up! (Everyone quietens, J answers) Listen buddy your interrupting our movie night!

Rocky: Aw I love you to babe!

Jennette: Rocky?! OMG I'm so sorry! We were watching a m-

Rocky: A movie? Yea I know. And we need you and the gang to come to the hospital right now.

Jennette: Why? Whose hurt?

When Jennette mentioned someone hurt everyone stopped talking and looked at her with worried expressions.

Rocky: Vanessa tried to kill Laura in a fight.

Jennette: (Gasp) OMG is Laura ok?! Which hospital?!

Rocky: I forgot the name but it's the one that's open 24/7 and it's the one closest to my house.

Jennette: Ok we're all on are way.

--10 minutes later at the hospital--

--Ratliff's POV--

The rest of the gang ran in.

Me: There you guys are! Geez I was getting worried!

Everyone looked at me like 'wtf'.

Me: I'm just gonna... Coming mum!

Avan: He does realise his mums not here... Right?

Riker: Yea he knows, he's probably going to bring Ross and Rydel in.

When Ross, Rydel and I came back in we all chatted for 5 minutes then a doctor came out.

Doctor: Laura Marano?

All of us stood up.

Doctor: Laura would like to see you all. Please follow me.

The doctor led us into this dark corridor. We were all starting to worry till we came across a room. We walked in and there was plastic glass in front of us stopping us from going to close. Then we all saw Laura handcuffed to a bed by her hands and legs.

Ross: Why's my girlfriend handcuffed to the bed?

Doctor: Because whenever someone talks to her about what happened or mentioned someone in her family she freaks out. Look. Nurse Johnson, please see Ms Marano.

Suddenly a nurse walks into Laura's room, the doctor gave a thumbs up and she started talking, Laura was laughing then she turned red and started kicking, screaming and moving all over the place. After 5 minutes of the nurse calming her down Laura felt fine. That's when the nurse did the unexpected and un-handcuffed her, then walked out. The nurse was talking to the doctor privately then the doctor came by and said "please wait here we'll be back in a minute".

When they came back after 20 minutes, they had brought a girl in who was wearing an orange jumpsuit and was handcuffed. The girl turned around and looked at us, it was Vanessa. Nessa walked into Laura's room and was talking to Laura. Laur hadn't exploded yet until she asked Vanessa what her name was and she said 'Vanessa Marano'. Laura looked up at her, then looked at the doctors then said "sorry" then was attacking Vanessa. Security guards were pulling Laura off of her and Vanessa had a bloody nose and a black eye.

Laura: YOU BITCH!! I THOUGHT YOU CARED ABOUT ME!! BUT NOO... IT WAS YOUR PLAN ALL ALONG! YOU LITTLE SLUT!!!

Vanessa: Laura please I didn't mean to hurt you!

Vanessa was in tears.

Laura: You didn't mean to hurt me?! Haha don't make me laugh! You tried to kill ME! You got your boyfriend to try and rape ME!! And yet I tried to save your ass!! YOU WHORE!!! GET OUTTA HERE!!!

With that Vanessa ran out and everyone was looking at Laura. And nurse walked up to her and injected her with something that made her fall to the floor.