163

--Later that day--

Stormie and everyone went back to their home. Once they got home they heard no sound. There was no sign of Riker. Stormie starts worrying.

Stormie: Rocky go check your room!

Rocky: Yes mum.

Rocky runs upstairs to his room. Stormie grabs the phone and calls someone.

??: Hello?

Stormie: Hey hunny it's me, Riker's missing!

??: WHAT?! Ok, I'm on my way, right now!

Stormie: Delly, please be careful, I don't want you to get hurt.

Rydel: I won't mum, don't worry.

Stormie sighs.

Stormie: See you shortly dear.

Rydel: Bye mum.

They hang up.

--Upstairs--

Rocky knocks on their door. Silence. He knocks again. Silence. Rocky sighs and grabs the spare key from above the door on the dusty frame. He unlocks the door and walks in to find a suitcase in the centre of Riker's bed, he looks around to see the room has been wrecked.

Every picture was torn, every ornament was smashed into more than one piece, every wall had holes in and all the furniture was missing something. Rocky searched the whole room, there was no sign of Riker anywhere. That was until he noticed the bathroom light on.

Rocky walks to the bathroom silently and carefully, trying to make no sudden sounds. Rocky slightly opened the door to see Riker looking straight into the mirror and his hands are turning white from clutching onto the sink. Rocky thought he should leave, so he started backing away from the bathroom. Unfortunately Rocky then stood on a squeaky floor board which caught Riker's attention.

Riker: What are you doing here?

Riker's still looking into the mirror.

Rocky: Um, I live here?

Riker: No, why are you in the bathroom?

Rocky: To see if you're in here.

Riker slowly faces Rocky.

Riker: Well now you know I'm here, why don't you just leave?

Rocky shakes his head.

Rocky: I won't leave you.

Riker punches the mirror causing it to smash.

Riker: Why not?!

Riker takes a step towards Rocky.

Riker: Look at me. I'm a monster.

Rocky's eyes fill with tears.

Rocky: You're no monster to me.

Riker: Really? Then what do you think of our room?

Rocky lies.

Rocky: I think it looks nice.

Riker: Nice?

Riker chuckles.

Riker: EVERYTHING I DO IS NEVER NICE ROCKY! OUT OF EVERYONE YOU SHOUKD KNOW THAT!

Rocky stumbles backwards, towards the door. Riker starts crying.

Riker: I scare you.

Rocky: N-no you don't.

Riker: Don't lie to me.

Rocky: I'm n-

Riker: YES YOU ARE! I SAID DONT LIE TO ME!