1

Laura's POV

Hi, I'm Laura I'm 16 and my life's shit because my parents regret having me although they love my sister Vanessa. My parents have beaten me since I was very young, Vanessa gets all the love whilst everyday I get slapped, punched or choked for doing something, all I have to do is be in my parents sight and they'll want to kill me.

Ellen (Laura's mum): LAURA! COME DOWNSTAIRS!!

Mum sounds pissed... Yay

When I get downstairs I couldn't find anybody, so I went outside to the back garden.

Me: H-He-Hello?

After a matter of seconds my mum pinned my arms behind my back and my father (Damiano) started to punch me in the stomach.

Me: OW! Dad! That HURTS! (I scream out in pain)

Damiano: Shut your yap! Nobody here likes you! Go (punches me) jump (slaps me) off (knees me in the stomach) a (pulls my hair) BRIDGE! (He stops beating me and my mother drops me to the floor and they both go in the house)

Me: Why? (Coughs up blood) Why do you hate me? (Starts crying and Vanessa comes out)

Vanessa: OMG! Laura are you ok?! (She asks full of care)

Me: No. Now if you excuse me... I have to pack (so I stand up and start limping to the house)

Vanessa: Pack? Why do you need to pack? Where are you going? (She said completly confused and I turn around)

Me: I'm moving to Cali to get away from them.

Vanessa: No! You can't leave! Your the best sister anyone could ever ask for! (By now she had collapsed on the floor crying, I sighed and limped over to her, helped her stand up).

Me: Then why don't you come with me? (Vanessa nods and we both pack)

-Couple years go by and by now Laura and Vanessa have moved out to Cali on their own-

Laura's POV
(She's now 18)

Me: Fuck off V I wanna sleep! (I said bitterly to V seeing as she was the one who woke me at 6). First day at Marino High, YAY! Did you catch that sarcasm V?

Vanessa: Laura, get ready your meant to leave in 10.

Me: No I don't wanna go!

Vanessa: Right! That's it! (She grabs my legs and try's to get me out of bed whilst I'm holding onto the bed posts) Get out of bed!!

Me: No thank you.

Vanessa: Why do you have to be so stubborn! If you go you might meet the love of your life!

Me: Vanessa?

Vanessa: Yes Laura?

Me: Why do you want me to fall in love so badly?

Vanessa:...

Me: V?

Vanessa: Because you deserve to be loved, clearly mum and dad never did, but I always have. I also think you need a boyfriend so they can make you feel better about yourself.

Me: V, I love the fact that you care. But whose gonna love me? I mean look at me! I'm covered in scars! Nobody will love a fat, ugly, worthless peice of shit like me! (V gasps)

Vanessa: Laur! Don't say that about yourself! You're the most beautiful 18 year old girl I've ever seen!

Me: (Crying) You really think that V?

Vanessa: Of course I do! Your smart, talented, beautiful, you have everything a girl wants, and I envy you.

Me: Aww thanks V (hugs V, gets up, has a shower gets dressed into long black boots, navy blue short shorts, a white crop top saying 'Badass' across it. Goes downstairs, picks up an apple and grabs her skateboard). Bye V! Love ya!

Vanessa: Bye! Have a good day!
-------------------------------------
Hope you enjoy reading this💛
Meg xxx