184

--1 week later--

Doctor: Ok Aubrey, it seems you're capable to go home.

He closes his clipboard.

Doctor: I wish you all the best.

The doctor starts to walk out of the room.

Doctor: Oh and Aubrey, try not to talk for the next couple days, your voice needs to strengthen so you need to give it rest, then you can talk as much as you want.

Aubrey goes to talk but decided to keep her mouth shut.

Terrance laughs.

Terrance: Thanks Doctor.

The doctor smiles and walks out of the room.

Rydel: You ready to go home Aubrey?

Aubrey smiles.

Terrance: And Aubrey, when you start talking again, how would you like to go on a date with me?

Since Aubrey can't talk she decided to kiss his check causing him to blush and everyone to slightly chuckle.

Laura: You guys made such a cute couple.

Everyone agrees with Laura whilst Aubrey and Terrance stare at each other with lust.

Terrance: I miss you Aubrey. So much.

Aubrey nods and holds his hand.

Ross clasps his hands together.

Ross: Right A, let's get you changed and ready to go.

Terrance: Um sir, can I help her get changed?

Ross: Are you just wanting to do it so you can look at her body?

Terrance: No, because I want to be with her.

Ross smiles.

Ross: I trust you.

Ross walks up to Terrance so he's towering over him.

Ross: If Aubrey walks out with tears running down her face, I'll kill you.

Terrance gulps.

Terrance: T-that seems fair.

Ross: Good.

Laura laughs and pulls Ross away from him.

Laura: Come on, they need to get A changed.

Ross doesn't dare break eye contact with Terrance until the door is closed.

Terrance faces Aubrey.

Terrance: Where are your clothes?

Aubrey points over to the wardrobe.

Terrance: That makes sense.

Aubrey slightly giggles.

Terrance: Boy do I love your giggle.

Terrance walks back to Aubrey with her clothes in his hand.

Terrance: Right, now we need to get you off of the bed.

Terrance puts Aubrey's clothes on the chair nearby and helps Aubrey to stand up. Considering she's still weak she has to lean against him.

Aubrey gasps and Terrance blushes. Aubrey looks down to see his little friend poking her thigh. She lets out a laugh and Terrance continues to look down embarrassed. Aubrey notices and lifts his head up and kisses him slightly.

Suddenly they had to break away due to the loud banging on the door. They both looked over to the glass window on the door and saw Riker. Aubrey groans and takes off the gown so she can start changing. Her and Terrance were laughing together so much, they didn't notice Riker was watching Aubrey getting changed.