121

--3 months later--

Rocky's been locked up in his room for the past few months, he hasn't been eating or drinking anything, everyone's been trying to get him out, there's only one person who hasn't...you guessed it, Jennette. Aubrey's now 7 months pregnant and knows that a lot of women give birth around this time so she's been preparing herself for the worst.

Jennette knocks on Rocky's door.

Rocky: Who is it?

Jennette: It's me, Jennette... Can I come in?

Rocky: No.

Jennette: Why not?

Rocky sighs and opens the door showing tear stains on his face.

Rocky: Because you broke my heart when I trusted you. I know I sound like a girl but I can't get hurt like that again.

Jennette: I know I hurt you because it caused me so much pain too. You're not the only one. But you know what they say "When you love someone, you set them free"

Rocky: That's not it.

Jennette snaps.

Jennette: Well it's something like that!... Look, I know this is the guys move but, will you go on a date with me?

Rocky:...No.

Jennette: Why not?!

Rocky: Because I'm not sure if I want to go out with you again.

Jennette: Why aren't you sure?! You said earlier that you still love me!

Rocky: I know but I'm trying to forget you! You don't care for me! I'm trying to forget you.

Jennette: Why?! You know what? How about we go on that date then you can decide wether you want to be with me or not. You in?

Rocky thinks for a while.

Rocky: Sure, when and where?

Jennette smiles big.

Jennette: How about 2 days from now. I'll give you more details when the times closer.

Rocky smiles.

Rocky: Great, can't wait.

Rocky leans in and kisses her cheek.

Rocky: Don't mess this up, I'm head over heels for you.

Rocky pushes Jennette out and closes the door. Jennette skids down the door.

Jennette: I'm head over heels for you too.

Jennette sighs happily and runs off to her room and starts planning the date.

--With Rydel--

Rydel's in her room with all girls except Aubrey, and all the girls are trying to get Rydel out of the house so she can meet new people especially...hot guys. Rydel keeps saying she thinks Ratliff's "the one" but everyone else doesn't believe her.

Laura: Come on please?!

Rydel: No is no.

The girls groan.

Rydel: Sorry girls but you aren't getting me out of here. Not today, not tomorrow, not ever.

Stormie: But you have to get out at somepoint!

Bella: Your mums right, Ratliff's moving on! He's going clubbing to meet new hot girls.

Rydel: WHAT?! Not on my watch he ain't!

Everyone looks at her in disbelief.

Rydel: What? He's not my boyfriend so he's back to my best friend... At least, that's what I hope.