146

--Next day, at school--

Everyone was standing outside Aubrey's locker.

Robyn: Did your family call school?

Aubrey sighs and looks down.

Layla: So Aubrey, you excited?

Aubrey shakes her head.

Aubrey: More like terrified!

Hunter: Why? We'll all be here for you.

Aubrey sighs.

Aubrey: I know that. But, it's Terrance. I'm scared of what he's going to do to me. He said he was going to make my life a living hell. I'm just really scared that one of you will get hurt and it'll be my fault.

Robyn: Don't stress. We can all take care of ourselves. You're the one who needs to be careful.

The bell rings.

Aubrey: Shit.

Thomas: Aubrey. If anything goes wrong text one of us and we'll come up with an excuse yo get you excused from class.

Aubrey smiles slightly.

Aubrey: You guys would do that for me?

Cameron: Duh!

Aubrey chuckles and pulls them all in for a group hug.

Aubrey: I love you guys.

Everyone: We love you too Aubrey.

They pull away and Aubrey sighs.

Aubrey: Biology with Terrance...yay. Later guys.

Anna: See you at lunch!

Aubrey walks off to Biology.

Robyn: Something bad is going to happen. We all need to be there for Aubrey when she walks out of that classroom.

Thomas: Definatley.

Layla: You can count on us!

Hunter: For sure! Now I really gotta go. I have Spanish with Mrs Till...she'll kill me if I'm late!

Everyone: Later.

Hunter kisses Layla's cheek then runs off down the corridors.

Anna: Let's all just go to our lessons then if Aubrey texts us we meet here asap and we get her out of there, deal?

Everyone: Deal!

Layla gets her phone out.

Layla: I'll let Hunt know.

Thomas: Yea, you do that.

Everyone walks off leaving Layla there. Once Layla sent Hunter the text she started putting her phone away.

Layla: So what do you guys have n-

Layla looks up and sees she's been abandoned.

Layla: Wow, what amazing friends you guys are!

Layla walks off to her next lesson.

--Biology--

Mr John was going on about how they're going to be dissecting frogs and that kept Aubrey shivering in disgust. Aubrey turned her head slightly to see that Terrance was planning something in his book.

She looked down and noticed he had a small thick tree branch in his bag. Aubrey started sweating, little beads of sweat dripped down from her head. She started breathing heavily.