171

Aubrey: Why in the hell are you drunk?!

Oscar: I-I'm sorry! I was worried about you because we haven't talked in weeks! I went to the beach to have a relaxing time but someone gave me a drink...turns out I has to many and um...

Aubrey: And um...what?

Oscar sighs, tears threatening to fall.

Oscar: I made out with another girl.

Aubrey's eyes widen.

Aubrey: Hunter, Cameron. Move me closer to Oscar.

Hunter and Cameron do as she says and Aubrey slapped Oscar. Oscar winces in pain.

Oscar: Ow.

Oscar touches his cheek and removes his hand almost instantly due to the stinging sensation.

Oscar: Aubrey, you know I love you, you know I wouldn't do something like that on purpose.

Aubrey: Yea I know, I'm just really...really disappointed in you. I thought you were different.

Oscar: I am different!

Aubrey: No you're not! To me you're turning out to be my ex, Terrance. I don't want another Terrance. If you hurt me ONCE more. We're done...just like that.

Aubrey clicks her fingers. Oscar nods knowing she's being dead serious. Aubrey changes her mood when she turns to face her friends.

Aubrey: Woukd you guys like to stay for the night?

They talk amongst themselves.

Anna: We'd love to thank you. But um, Aubrey?

Aubrey: Yea?

Thomas: Can we ask you something?

Aubrey: Sure, why not?

Robyn: Ok, um. Why was your face all red when we walked in? It looked like you'd been crying.

Aubrey sighs.

Aubrey: That's because I was. And the reason to my crying is that um...Uncle Riker is in love..with...me.

Gasps fill the room as well as anger floods through people. Oscar stands up in fury.

Oscar: He WHAT?!

He grabs Aubrey by the waist quite forcefully.

Oscar: He can't love you! You're my property!

Aubrey pushes him away.

Aubrey: Excuse me? I ain't nobody's property! In fact, we're done!

Oscar's heart shatters.

Oscar: W-what?

Aubrey: You heard me. We're done.

Oscar: I see how it is.

Aubrey: Good, now get out.

Oscar: Not until I do this.

Aubrey: Do wh-

Aubrey gets cut off by Oscar's lips on hers. Aubrey shrieks into the kiss and struggles pushing him away. Ross notices she's not enjoying the kiss so he grabs Oscar and throws him out of the house.

Ross: SHE AINT YOUR PROPERTY!

With that Ross slammed the door in his face. Aubrey then collapses on the floor crying. Everyone crowds around her feeling bad for her.

Aubrey: Why do all guys have to be such jackass'?! It's not fucking fair!

With that Aubrey runs upstairs leaving everyone downstairs dead silent.