83

Police#2: Aubrey Lynch, you're under arrest.

Everyone: WHAT?!

Aubrey: But sir h-

Police#2: Put your hands up in the air!

Aubrey does so.

Police#1: And wave them like you just don't care!

Aubrey's confused.

Aubrey: What?

The policemen take their glasses off.

Aubrey: UNCLE RIKER!! UNCLE RYLAND!!

Aubrey goes up to them and slaps them slightly.

Aubrey: Don't scare me like that!

Ross: I thought you guys were staying home with Laura?!

Riker: We were but mum told us to get a job so we could get money for Ryder, now we're officer Riker Lynch and Ryland Lynch!

Rydel: Ok, but who's looking after Laura then?

Ryland sighs.

Ryland: I'll call Ratliff.

Ryland walks off.

Riker: So, are we arresting this guy on the floor?

Ross: Yup, he threatened to kill us and rape Aubrey, and he knows where we live!

Aubrey: That ones my fault!

Rocky: How?

Aubrey explains what happened on the plane.

Everyone: Oh, ok. That was an accident then.

Aubrey: Yup.

Ryland walks back in.

Ryland: Ok, Rat is going to keep an eye on Laura. What have I missed?

Riker explains it to him.

Ryland: Dang! Aubrey are you ok?

Aubrey: Yea never better!

Ryland: Riker we still need to take her in.

Riker: Why?! She's innocent!

Aubrey: I need to be questioned about what happened!

Ryland: How do you know?

Aubrey: You see a lot of it around here, and I watch Crime and Judgement!

Riker: Do we need to put her in handcuffs?

Ross: No, you know she won't do anything.

Ryland: I guess, but when we arrive at the police station, you will need to wear them otherwise we'll be fired.

Aubrey: Fair enough! So I'll go with Uncle Ryland and Uncle Riker, do you guys want to follow us?

Rocky: We don't have a car.

Ryland: You can borrow mine. It's a police car though.

Ross: SWEET! Yea, we'll follow you.

Aubrey: Ok, see you guys there.

--With Laura--

Laura's still in the hospital, she has to stay until she can talk properly and till she can get the neck cast off. The doctor walks in.

Doctor: So Laura, how are you?

Laura can't talk so she gives the doctor a 👍

Doctor: Can you try say something? We need to know what kind of tests we have to do on you.

Laura tries to talk but it sounds like a squeak.

Doctor: I guess we'll have to give you a prescription and you'll have to have that everyday or, we'll give you special treatment. At this rate I don't know which would be best for you. You've been like this for a couple days and it's getting no better, by the looks of it, it's getting worse.

The nurse walks in.

Nurse: Excuse me sir but Laura has a visitor, can I bring him in?

Doctor: Of course. I'll give you some time.

The doctor and nurse walk out, leaving Laura wondering who it could be. She's hoping its Ross but at the same time, is praying it's not. As soon as the childish man walks in her eyes go wide.

??: Hey Laur, how are you?

Laura: R-R-Rat?

Ratliff: Yea it's me Laura, don't worry.

Laura looks at him confused.

Ratliff chuckles.

Ratliff: How about I explain?

Laura nods.

Ratliff: Ok, do as you know, Aubrey left. Ross, a Rydel and Rocky have found her in Colorado. She doesn't want to come home because she's scared of what you'll do to her.

Laura gasps.

Ratliff: Aubrey's been threatened by this Zac guy and so have Ross, Rydel and Rocky. Aubrey knocked Zac unconcious and he's being taken to hospital then being kept in jail for 10-15 years. And Aubrey's being taken in to be questioned. That's all Ryland has told me. Oh, and the fact that he and Riker are now policemen. They're the ones who arrested Zac, when they walked in they said they were going to arrest Aubrey and she looked so scared. Ryland couldn't stop laughing about that. But yea, I think that's everything.

Laura starts crying.

Ratliff feels guilty so he hugs her, Laura hugs back. Once they both pull away, they look eachother in the eyes, they lean in...and kiss. The kiss was soft and passionate, once they pulled away from that Laura screamed and so did Ratliff.

Ratliff: I just cheated on Delly!

Laura's breathing quickens.

Ratliff: Laura! You just cheated on your husband!

Laura sends him a death glare.

Ratliff: You know what? I don't think I'll come back anytime soon.

Ratliff runs out, leaving Laura a crying wreck.

She just cheated on her husband. The man she loves. The man that helped create her children. The man who would do anything for her. And she just blew it by kissing her best friends boyfriend. She doesn't know what to do, she's going to leave it to Ratliff and see what he does, then she'll just improvise. For now, she has nothing to worry about considering she can't talk, and that her and Ross aren't on speaking terms so she won't see him anytime soon. She only has one thing to worry about...and that all depends on Ratliff's decision.

--With Ratliff--

Ratliff has just cheated on his best friend and girlfriend, he doesn't know what to do. Ratliff is an honest person so to him there's only one option. And that's to tell Delly. But if he told her, it could ruin their friendship, relationship and it would destroy Raura altogether. They'd definatly get the divorce. That'll tear Aubrey and Ryder apart. They wouldn't be a happy family like they've always wanted.

Ratliff: There's only one thing to do. And that's to......

--------------------------------------------

What do you guys think Ratliff should do?