10

~In the car, outside Lynch residence, ??? POV~

I heard a car pull up in the driveway. I looked out and saw, through the car windows, Ross and a beautiful petit girl. She had beautiful dark brown hair with ombré highlights. She has these chocolate brown eyes that anyone could and would melt looking into. And a face of an angel. Out of nowhere I heard the doorbell, that's when I realised I zoned out thinking about the beautiful figure. I ran up to the door the most excited I've ever been. This is the first time Ross had brought a girl home.

???: (I opened the door and greeted the lovely couple) Hello. I'm Stormie, Ross' mother.

Laura: Hey Mrs Lynch. I'm Laura.

Me: Right, first things first, call me either Stormie or mum. I've got a feeling I'll be seeing you more often. Now let me introduce you to everyone else. (I walked to the stairs and called...) R4 AND ELLINGTON!! COME DOWNSTAIRS WE HAVE A VISITOR!!!

Laura looked petrified of all the stomping around and clung onto Ross' arm.

Ross: Don't worry babe, it's just my siblings.

Me: AWW!! I'm SO planning your wedding! Oh and you have nothing to worry about pet, it's just the rest of the family.

Laura blushed then looked super nervous and nodded her head slightly. The rest of the kids came downstairs and started asking questions.

???: Mum why's Ross holding that girls hand? Who is she?

???: Aww! New lovebirds I see! Does wittle Wossy have a new giwlfrwiend?

???: Have you guys fucked yet?

???: How old are you? Are you two legal?

???: Dad calm down. I'm sure she's old enough. It's gonna be so much fun having another girl in the house! It's
boring just me and mum.

???: I recognise you! Didn't I see you at the fancy pizza place the other night?

Laura: Yea you did. My friend Jennette really likes you.

Me: Ok, Laura I'll introduce you to everyone in order to who asked questions. This is Ryland, he's the youngest in the family.

Laura: Nice to meet you Ryland, I'm Laura.

Ryland: Sup beautiful (winks).

Laura blushes.

Ross: Mine! (Puts his arms around her waist).

Laura: And I wouldn't want it any other way.

???: AWW!! SOO CUTE!!!

Me: Ok. Next is Riker who called Ross, Wittle Wossy. Riker is the oldest sibling.

Laura: Sup Riker.

Riker:... Laura.

Laura: I feel like I recognise you. Do I know you from somewhere?

Riker: Umm... Yea. I'm your sisters ex.

Laura: Are you the one that broke her heart by cheating on her?!

Riker: It was one night! I was drunk!

~Ross POV~

I looked at Laura. She looked like she was gonna kill someone so that's when I put her over my shoulder.

Laura: DO YOU REALISE WHAT SHIT SHE'S BEEN THROUGH SINCE THEN??!! SHE STOPPED EATING!! SHE STARTED SELF HARM!!! SHE TRIED TO COMMIT SUICIDE AND ITS ALL BECAUSE OF YOU?!?!?!?

She started to punch my back.

Me: Laur, babe. Calm down please!

She didn't listen just kept kicking and screaming. That's when I put her down, turned her so she's looking at me, and kissed her passionatly.

Laura: (Once we pulled away I felt guilty) Sorry, everyone. That was totally unacceptable behaviour. I hope you can forgive me, and we can continue introducing eachother.

Stormie: It's ok sweetie. I'm not proud I've just heard what my son has put both, you and your sister through.

Laura: It's fine now. She's gotten the help she needs.

Me: Ok you know what? I'll just say everyone's name in order of age. Laura meet Riker, Ellinton Ratliff he's the family's best friend. Then it's Rydel, Rocky, Me, and Ryland then the old man is my father Mark.

Laura: It's lovely to meet you all.

Everyone but Raura: It's lovely to meet you too.